Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Infinite Chest Activity Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
Infinite Chest Activity Log

Description:
I think that there should be a activity log for infinite chests, just like there is one for the island bank. I think you should be able to see who has collected from the infinite chest and how much money they received from it. You would be able to see what they sold and how much they sold it for.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would not only be great for being able to look back at data to compare with current data but you would also be able to see who has been taking the loot. If the infinite chest keeps being emptied without anyone saying it then you could just go to the log and check who has sold from it. You could also use it to ensure that people are getting a fair share. I just think that this information would be extremely valuable and since there is already practically the same thing with the island bank I know that it wouldn’t be to hard to implement.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Djcougar,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.