Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'm back!

skyarmyfan11

Hello Jartex!
My name is Skyarmyfan11 a.k.a Alex Jackson
I used to be a popular player here on jartex, and A builder a while ago (more to say on that later in this).
Sadly to say, a couple months back, as 2 of the Sr. Mods know and a couple Jr. Mods know, I have severe depression.
This was made worse with the death of my dad in a drunk car crash.
I was at a low point of my life and I'm not going to hide it, i did try to end my life.
My mom found me in time but i had lost a lot of blood and had to be taken to the hospital.
After all that and when I was physically better, I took a break from all social Media and Games, such as Minecraft.

But now,
I fell better emotionally and am ready to jump back in to Jartex! I will be playing more often then I had.

Now about the builder part, (this is for ImFloux ImFloux and youri_mc youri_mc more than anyone )
I am really sorry that I failed as a builder and didn't help at all because I randomly left and didn't tell anyone why.
I know it is probably not possible to return right away as a builder, but I will try my hardest to show you I am worthy of returning to the team.

Thank you for your time and thank you to all the friends who have asked how i had been and were worried about me, even though I pushed you all away.
ImFloux ImFloux and youri_mc youri_mc Please read if able

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Oh man I hope you're fine now and welcome back! Happy to see you again.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Hope you're fine asf <3

Remember, we're always here to help you

Welcome Back

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello Jartex!
My name is Skyarmyfan11 a.k.a Alex Jackson
I used to be a popular player here on jartex, and A builder a while ago (more to say on that later in this).
Sadly to say, a couple months back, as 2 of the Sr. Mods know and a couple Jr. Mods know, I have severe depression.
This was made worse with the death of my dad in a drunk car crash.
I was at a low point of my life and I'm not going to hide it, i did try to end my life.
My mom found me in time but i had lost a lot of blood and had to be taken to the hospital.
After all that and when I was physically better, I took a break from all social Media and Games, such as Minecraft.

But now,
I fell better emotionally and am ready to jump back in to Jartex! I will be playing more often then I had.

Now about the builder part, (this is for ImFloux ImFloux and youri_mc youri_mc more than anyone )
I am really sorry that I failed as a builder and didn't help at all because I randomly left and didn't tell anyone why.
I know it is probably not possible to return right away as a builder, but I will try my hardest to show you I am worthy of returning to the team.

Thank you for your time and thank you to all the friends who have asked how i had been and were worried about me, even though I pushed you all away.
ImFloux ImFloux and youri_mc youri_mc Please read if able
Hope it isn't your mom?

minionrush

I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free

tank trouble