Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

If you can't kill hackers on Jartex skywars are you even trying?

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
Winning one time against a bad hacker doesn't make you to the best player of the world.
Try hackers who got 10 blocks reach and we talk again.

Stay Fresh!
~dasjoms

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JuvnS

JuvnS

Winning one time against a bad hacker doesn't make you to the best player of the world.
Try hackers who got 10 blocks reach and we talk again.

Stay Fresh!
~dasjoms
I did defeat almost every single type of hack (including 10 block reach) in skywars or bedwars. Even though I am not a "pro" PvPer like my friends (which some of them I taught how to play) I am smart enough to outsmart a guy that downloaded a virus just to hack, win some games and get banned.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
i was 1v1'ing in a bedwars map.. all beds were broken, it was me and the hacker... wanna know how i won that match?

heres how
he had an inapp name and i reported him before the match started, he got banned for that name just at the end lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JuvnS

JuvnS

i was 1v1'ing in a bedwars map.. all beds were broken, it was me and the hacker... wanna know how i won that match?

heres how
he had an inapp name and i reported him before the match started, he got banned for that name just at the end lol
lol I usually get stacked and get a lots of fireballs and I always win.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JuvnS

JuvnS

Just trigger hackers anti-fall u nääbs
yea that is one of my tactics. Tease them call them noobs because they get angry even when you tell them they are stupid or something. So they turn on more hacks so it's easier to record them (for me because I have really low fps but it somehow uploads on 30-60 fps).