Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I think am banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscanny

Got banned, ingame name MrScannY
i want to see proof on which i got banned for

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I believe this is a result of your account being related to a banned account. Talk to a staff member about the details.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mrscanny

mrscanny

wdym xD i probably got banned cause of someone from jihad ordered it...

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
wdym xD i probably got banned cause of someone from jihad ordered it...
I am the one who reported Iz10u26 for ban evading. Your account has also been banned for the same thing, but your account isn't banned by username but instead by IP. If you check your ban page you will see that no ban has been directly issued to your name. Therefore it's your IP that's banned. Talk to a staff member for more details as I don't know the intricacies of how IP bans work.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mrscanny

mrscanny

I am the one who reported Iz10u26 for ban evading. Your account has also been banned for the same thing, but your account isn't banned by username but instead by IP. If you check your ban page you will see that no ban has been directly issued to your name. Therefore it's your IP that's banned. Talk to a staff member for more details as I don't know the intricacies of how IP bans work.
am still not sure why i got banned for something i didnt do, hope stuff looks at forums, instead of selling stuff for paypal, and mute people

Status
Not open for further replies.