Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I Requested A Password Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those Helpers and mods that read my message,
I have made a request for a reset on my password. What do I do now?

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
If you have posted a password reset appeal, then you can only wait patiently until a staff member replies in your appeal.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
Ok, this is serious not swiping up a children's book... I spent money and I want a pass reset to make sure my account is fine (this may not seem important to you since it is not your account BUT think about me which 99.99999% of the people won't)

You should be receiving an email asking you for your password reset. If you haven't try repeating the 'forgot password' hyperlink near login on this website, on the top right corner. Please let me know if that doesn't work.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
You should be receiving an email asking you for your password reset. If you haven't try repeating the 'forgot password' hyperlink near login on this website, on the top right corner. Please let me know if that doesn't work.
I think he is talking about the ingame password reset

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
D DragonWarriorJay it has been over 6 months since you posted this ,so i believe your request was already reviewed therefore I'm closing this thread.
M MasterSaga you can request a password reset here ==> http://jartexnetwork.com/forums/password-reset.71/
If you still need any further help feel free to dm me on discord "LordKacem#4244".

Have a nice day,
-Thread Locked-
solved/grave digging

Status
Not open for further replies.