Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I lost my skywars rank. Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNH_Mack

So it's been like a year since i bought Warlord rank for skywars. I changed my Minecraft name and all progress is lost as well with the rank. I think when i bought it , my account was named TNH_Mack. Now im named Mack_YT. Can you give me my rank back? So that's 15 eur lost. I know you can give me my rank back. You will be able to see the purchases from my jartex website account and verify that i bought it.

xxjosun23xx

Donator
Donator
You can't get your rank back, JartexNetork said they don't support name changes.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
So it's been like a year since i bought Warlord rank for skywars. I changed my Minecraft name and all progress is lost as well with the rank. I think when i bought it , my account was named TNH_Mack. Now im named Mack_YT. Can you give me my rank back? So that's 15 eur lost. I know you can give me my rank back. You will be able to see the purchases from my jartex website account and verify that i bought it.
The only think you could do is, buy a rank transfer on the Store (costs 10 euros). Although, you can still access to the account named TNH_Mack if you remember the password.

ikdu

If you look in the chat on the server, you'll see a server message constantly sending, "Do not change your Minecraft username, we do not support it.".
This is simply because, since Jartex is a cracked server, mainly focusing cracked players, the server uses a player's username rather than their UUID, which is used on premium servers. So when you change your name, all your data is stored on your old username.

If you don't want to pay for a rank transfer, or any of that, I recommend installing a cracked launcher and logging in with your old username, it should have your rank and stats.

Femini5t

Addicted Member

That's not how the server works, if you want to transfer you rank from TNH_Mack to Mack_YT it costs up €10 Euros, If you would like to transfer your rank click HERE!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Buy a rank transfer. Costs 10 euro
~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.