Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I ban evaded for a year and now I'm finally banned. ask me anything

SirKratos_

for context I got banned 30 days for bug exploit so I made an alt before I get banned then after the 30 days I got perma banned so I made new account that I used for a year now that got banned recently, the reason why the ip ban didnt work is because coincidentally we got a new router but I wasn't aware of it so I just thought making a new account bypasses ip bans. im really chill about the ban because I already have everything I wanted in the mini game I played and also I deserved the ban anyways, now ask me anything.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
for context I got banned 30 days for bug exploit so I made an alt before I get banned then after the 30 days I got perma banned so I made new account that I used for a year now that got banned recently, the reason why the ip ban didnt work is because coincidentally we got a new router but I wasn't aware of it so I just thought making a new account bypasses ip bans. im really chill about the ban because I already have everything I wanted in the mini game I played and also I deserved the ban anyways, now ask me anything.
Btw I am also banned for bug exploiting (though I have appealed it and they reduced it to 7 days - 3 days left - and I am not ban evading)

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
SirKratos_ banned? RIP, the bridge player. šŸ˜¢

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
bro sirkratos u literally logged on jartex today it showed in my friends list and a chat message came too wym

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirKratos_

SirKratos_

bro sirkratos u literally logged on jartex today it showed in my friends list and a chat message came too wym
stop the cap ur just doing this because ur mad that me and others bully u for being toxic, racist, and annoying in tb discord server

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
stop the cap ur just doing this because ur mad that me and others bully u for being toxic, racist, and annoying in tb discord server
bro i like to annoy them when im bored
and u bully me broooo
im in that server to waste their time and make them annoyed i laugh at them i dont get bullied
i literally saw a message in the chat sirkratos_ has joined the server smth idk if its true
why would i do this because im mad???? u filos really got 2 brain cells huh
ur the one whos cringe in reality im annoying in that server because i want to be
ur the one who gets bullied by me, fr idk if its ur personality irl too that would be sad ngl
and ik ur cringe irl too
u dont believe that i hv a huge ass pool where i live when i literally sent a clip on it, writing ur name on a piece of paper and sticking it on my balcony, ur going thru poverty
very sad i hope u can do smth better in ur life

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirKratos_

SirKratos_

bro i like to annoy them when im bored
and u bully me broooo
im in that server to waste their time and make them annoyed i laugh at them i dont get bullied
i literally saw a message in the chat sirkratos_ has joined the server smth idk if its true
why would i do this because im mad???? u filos really got 2 brain cells huh
ur the one whos cringe in reality im annoying in that server because i want to be
ur the one who gets bullied by me, fr idk if its ur personality irl too that would be sad ngl
and ik ur cringe irl too
u dont believe that i hv a huge ass pool where i live when i literally sent a clip on it, writing ur name on a piece of paper and sticking it on my balcony, ur going thru poverty
very sad i hope u can do smth better in ur life
so if u see is actually real then what date was it? do u have a screenshot? is it exactly SirKratos_ or just. someone who /nick?