Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am eating possibly the dankest vanilla ice cream right now do you want some oh right this isn't an ice cream forum

Dice5

Greetings.

My name is Maximeus X-Trifecta Subscribetopoodypai Optimus Amazon Prime. But most of my associates call me by the name of Dice. Dice Five.

I am most known for my abilities in baking, my tendencies of afk'ing in strange places, and my seemingly incredible inability to create functioning chicken farms.
If anyone is looking for a teammate for games such as(but not limited to) Eggwars, Bedwars, and Skywars, I should be the last person you ask, because I have literally no idea what any of these words mean. All I know is that they all have the word war in them.
And war. War never changes.

I can be often found staring at redstone contraptions, and wondering how these incredible pieces of art work. They're not called 'cows', or 'pigs'. They are definitely contraptions, and they are most definitely made of redstone. I am sure of it.

And to clarify:
No, I am not an actual dice,
and no, I am not actually five.
so please stop asking. Thank you.

I look forward to building square dirt houses with you.

Last edited:

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Welcome to Jartex Community! ;)
So happy to see you here. I'm John and I hope I'll see you in-game! Don't hesitate to send me a PM on discord whenever you have a problem!