Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to troll people basic

PotatoeEats

creat a gap in between where they jump for parkour place 2 blocks when they jump or 1 if 1 they have a chance then they falll trolllllllllled

TheLegend250

YES; OF COURSE. And in the case of a diagonal/sideways bridge just create a upside down L and they will walk straight off.

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
creat a gap in between where they jump for parkour place 2 blocks when they jump or 1 if 1 they have a chance then they falll trolllllllllled
You're evil. Why would you troll someone from your team?
Why tho?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Why would you do that? I know some people have fun with trolling but it's annoying! :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
what he's describing is known as blocktrapping. he never specifically mentioned he does this to his teammate. if he did, then yes, this is bannable. but he didn't, so it's perfectly fine.

Fruitified

Donator
what he's describing is known as blocktrapping. he never specifically mentioned he does this to his teammate. if he did, then yes, this is bannable. but he didn't, so it's perfectly fine.
I was specificly talking to _narciarz _narciarz .Forgot to quote him my bad.