Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Reduce Lag...

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Have you ever wondered why servers like jartex provide people to choose from many versions? For example you can play on jartex with 1.8 to 1.14... the reason is also this that people could enjoy playing on versions available to them or versions they like but because of this feature what i do is rather different...

If any server goes with multiple versions it is obvious that the server would be based on the oldest version and server would only have the oldest version features so why play with later verions?
So my advice is to play on 1.8.9 version because at first my ping would be like 175ms to 300 ms but now it is 40ms to 80ms..

Good Luck!

Deaduser93747

Have you ever wondered why servers like jartex provide people to choose from many versions? For example you can play on jartex with 1.8 to 1.14... the reason is also this that people could enjoy playing on versions available to them or versions they like but because of this feature what i do is rather different...

If any server goes with multiple versions it is obvious that the server would be based on the oldest version and server would only have the oldest version features so why play with later verions?
So my advice is to play on 1.8.9 version because at first my ping would be like 175ms to 300 ms but now it is 40ms to 80ms..

Good Luck!
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)