Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOW TO REALLY WIN AT BEDWARS (TRIPLES)

IRON_ALY

So I am seeing a bunch of guides on how to win bedwars but i want to share my strategy it always works

1. when you start the game immediately go in the forge and get 20or16 iron and 4 gold

2. with your iron buy all the wool you can and buy 1 tnt

3. then as fast as you can build to the base next to you , the team straight next to you build 4 blocks then up

4. once you reach their base you will be on top of their base then build a few blocks out in the center and place tnt

5. then simply destroy their team, then go to diamonds from their base, go to mid and find another base to kill ALWAYS CARRY KNOCKBACK STICK. and just destroy each bed and knock every person off occasionally pvp .

thats how i always win

SuperTinTin1

Doesn’t really work if there are hackers. Hahahahaha Anybody find that funny?
I guess my dream of being a comedian is over.
Lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
IRON_ALY

IRON_ALY

Doesn’t really work if there are hackers. Hahahahaha Anybody find that funny?
I guess my dream of being a comedian is over.
Lol

Hackers are easy to beat they normally dont have anti kb cause of cheat detection so just knock em off with a fireball or kb stick

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Hackers are easy to beat they normally dont have anti kb cause of cheat detection so just knock em off with a fireball or kb stick
Lol? Who told hackers don't use anti-kb? They still use it and can play for hours before getting banned. One reason they might not use it to be not to much blatant.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
you think there's a solid anticheat? also, this one doesn't ban for antikb for some reason. ka and reach will sometimes trigger it but it's really inconsistent and I wouldn't depend on it