Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Master Bedwars (My way).

SMS_Moon

The 1st step would be - "Learning how to PVP" cause you will need good pvp skills to actually stand a chance against Good Players. I would recommend going to "Practice" or Some Gamemode that requires PvP.
-Try to get higher CPS (when you get up to 7-10 cps consistently you can call yourself a good PvPer).
2nd Step is learning Speed Bridging, (Breezely, Ninja, ect.). The easiest is Ninja Bridging, though it will take some time to master it. (there are countless videos on bridging videos so i won't bother explaining). You should practice Speed Bridging in a Singleplayer Creative world, and when you thing you're good enough you should move to Mulitplayer
3rd Step is Block-Hitting, now you need to learn how to PvP to actually know how to block hit. Block Hitting isn't just spamming Right and Left Click when you in a PvP fight, its actually knowing when they enemy is going to hit you and you block it to take less knockback and less damage.(there are countless videos on this so i won't bother explaining this either).
4th Step - Just Practice Every step, over time you will get better and better at everything and you will be able to sweat bedwars just like me.

-SMS