Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful How to make a chestshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello, Chances are you are new skyblock, and want to know how to make a chestshop.

I would like to show you how the chest shop plugin works and how you can use it to benefit yourself and other players.

Majority of trading is done between players through ''shops'' which are linked to a chest by placing a sign either on the top of, next to, or on a wall that resides behind a chest.

Now you can sell or buy particular items for any quantity between 1-64 and any set price you can have before you run out of space! However setting prices to high will result in no one buying, and probably shame you for it.Setting it too low will cause you to be bought out too fast. So find a balance by offering a better quantity for a fair price based on players who have shops.

Now you want to make shop and probaly asking yourself the quistion ''How Do I Do it?"

Step 1:

Decide on what you want to sell, I want to sell this great sword with a couple enchants.

u2Hqahv.png

Step 2:

Now you decide on what to sell do you want to get the ITEM ID that is needed to sell it on a sign.
Type the command /iteminfo and you will be able to get the custom item tag that is used for the shop signs.
As you can see is my sword tag ''276#q''

ry8zNdK.png

Step 3:

The final step, now grab yourself a chest place it down and start making a shop. Now you placed down your chest place a sign. I will be selling 1 sword for $25000.

vzkfsB3.png

So the first will you leave empty that will be the name of the shop owner.
The second line will be the amount of what you are selling or buying.
Third line will be the price make sure you use an S if you are selling anything and a B if your making a shop where players can buy items.
Fourth line will be the item id that you can find with the command /iteminfo

And that`s it. now people can buy or sell your stuff and start making some money.

Couple Tricks/Tips that can help you.

You can make 1 sign for buying and selling.

ONa6z00.png

By typing the command /displayitem can you see what the item is in a nice gui.

IHtQUFp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.