Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to fix Hacker issue.

Marckey2007

Hi, today I would like to explain how to stop hackers.
The necessary you need is:

A computer(with 80+ fps is better)
At least 15GB of space available.
1) You should proceed to install OBS and a free video editor.
2) configure OBS in the settings, go to video and verify that you have set a resolution of 1280x720p or higher (it is ok to also keep a lower resolution, but it will only protect you from certain types of hacks, such as scafold, fly ...) and make sure you put 30fps or more.
2) you can now play in peace, as long as you remember to record each game session, when you find a hacker try to test him: if maybe the killaura in the video has not been seen try to throw snowballs or eggs on him to see if it has anti KB, ... to get it banned.
3) at this point, stop recording and adjust your video with your video editor, cut the scene where the hacks are seen and check that it does not exceed three minutes or will not be accepted.
4) go to youtube, upload a video and put in it a title (such as Hacker Jartex XXXX) and "Not for children", skip the second step and put the video as "Not in the list".
At this point wait for the process to be finished and go with your Jartex Network account and go to the Forum section -> Applications and reports -> Reports -> Player reports -> Gameplay Reports. Now, click on "Report Player".
Compile the module and Submit it.
5) Cancel the registration and the edited video (from your pc) and repeat the process.

I tried to record while playing with BLC and optifine, but sometimes it don't do 30fps.

I have tried to be as clear as possible, please tell me if you have found a mistake.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
As if IP banning isn't a thing? Then how do they evade bans in the first place?
Well, if I told you , it will look like I am guiding you to "how to hack and evade bans forever lolol " , but anyways it is something related with ips , each computer has dynamic ipv4 address, every time the computer connects to wifi , it will give it a new ipv4 address , then .....