Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful How To Fight Donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

Hi There!
- Bored
- Needs to make skywars video tomorrow

This is a remake but a detailed thread about fighting donors the original one was by myteamisawsome

Projectiles
Projectiles such as eggs,snowballs,fishing rod etc. are very common they are almost found in every chest but with the most harmless item in the game can kill a donator so here is what you should do
1. Either Make Sure that The Donor your trying to kill is looking away from you or building to you
2. if building to you try to find an angle where you can throw the projectile and knock them off the bridge
if theyre looking away from you but somehow conviniently on the edge of something shoot the projectile make sure you hit the donor right away so he/she wont move cause they realized they are being attacked
Punch Bows And Knockback Swords
All of the donators have the ability to change the chest type so you might get a chance to get the punch 3 bow and knockback 5 wooden sword So heres what to do
1. This is only if you get either get the sword or bow (knockback purposes) So if you see a donor and they are in an open space try to bow them with the punch bow if your lucky they might get knocked off the map and die
2. Now for the knockback sword same with the pucnh bow but you have to be near the donor (5 blocks) Make sure your in an open space with the donor not in a tight space (obviously) and hit them with the sword theres either and 91% chance they will die why 91? because of these Cons:
*With the sword`s knockback power it maybe possible to knock the donor to another island
*Donor might be mlg pro god and enderpearl to you
*Donor might be Professional and place blocks behind him/her
Practice
Alot Of Donors are Professional at pvp so you need alot of practice to beat them you need to practice your clicks and strafes good luck with that :D
Trapping
This is the most annoying way to kill donors so annoying that i can make the donors angry basiclly youll have to make some kind of device or trap to kill a donor if your lucky they will fall for it good luck thoe donors are not easy to fool and make sure you dont make it to obious like staying down in your underground part of your island now thats obvious that you are making a trap
Enderpearls
If youve learned anything from OP chests you can get enderpearls from chests! and you can use them as your advantage if your lucky af that you get enderpearls try to enderpearl to the donors island and (this is just my opinion) try to enderpearl to the farthest/highest spot so the donor wont hear you and then commence your attack
======================================================================
That will be all from this thread if you have anymore ways to kill donors please comment them down below!
Have a nice day :D

3ndrit

I like this but I don't think that they have a rank they are good.
There are some donors that are good but some have a rank and still not the best at the game so this should be like how to defeat pros

-3ndrit//#JartexAlert Host

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TROOLEER124

TROOLEER124

I like this but I don't think that they have a rank they are good.
There are some donors that are good but some have a rank and still not the best at the game so this should be like how to defeat pros

-3ndrit//#JartexAlert Host
I Said MOST donors Are Professional at pvp That means not all of them :/

Suhayl

Addicted Member
xD hi there, my name is "the most noob donator when it comes to PvP".

Status
Not open for further replies.