Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can i record cheaters?

idkwhoisme

i have a pretty bad pc that can't handle recording
i tried using obs and i get under 30 fps constantly with it
i tried using the replay mod but not only does having it render take forever (like 10 minutes for a 10 second clip) but also 9/10 it comes out glitched so i have to do it again and i really don't wanna be doing that
and staff is never online for me to report them and when they are they usually ignore my party request
I saw somewhere that most of the players are indian and that's a poor country not a lot of people have good internet let alone good computers there how do you expect them to report cheaters? there's so many threads about this issue why is there still no fix??

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
recording consumes some of ur fps when u minimize ur game u can record just a selected portion instead of recording the whole screen so it will consume lesser fps and gives better quality
Hmmm, if it's not fullscreen it wouldn't be the quality of your full screen

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
You are supposed to have more FPS on fullscreen, so how is it easier to record?
Because, when in you're in fullscreen your fps drops, for me it's like 70-100 but when I minimize my minecraft window (exit fullscreen) it goes higher up to 200 fps so you could do the same for your recording software if you lag in fullscreen :D I always did that and my reports always got accepted

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Because, when in you're in fullscreen your fps drops, for me it's like 70-100 but when I minimize my minecraft window (exit fullscreen) it goes higher up to 200 fps so you could do the same for your recording software if you lag in fullscreen :D I always did that and my reports always got accepted
I can believe you but it's not true for me, I get so much more FPS on fullscreen lol

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I can believe you but it's not true for me, I get so much more FPS on fullscreen lol
Well then your pc is something that I do no comprehend, for mostly ALL other players in fullscreen it lowers fps

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Well then your pc is something that I do no comprehend, for mostly ALL other players in fullscreen it lowers fps
That is maybe because you don't have any graphics card šŸ˜‚