Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How Can I Get Good At Skywars [Tips] And How To Get Archer Kit ?

IGN
AlexWasHereXD
I am Trying To Get Archer Or Any Basic Kit
And Give Me Tips I Usually Sneak To Reduce Combo Is It Good ?
Discord:Alex~#2053
Hope U Have Great Time/Day/Night From All Of Ur Countrys Bye
:D

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Sneaking has the same effect as block-hitting, but a lot worse. So do the second one instead. And not randomly, learn to time it.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Trying to get going in skywars can be tough, and will drive you crazy at times, but thats alright. I personally would recommend that you become very good at rushing middle. Know what to do on every map to assure that you are the first to mid every time. This will allow you get get the best gear, and most importantly: healing. Once you are at mid, just wait for the kills to come to you. This strategy can guaranty you a 3-5 kill win every time, and if you play very aggressively, which I would recommend, you could potentially get 5-6 kills each game with some practice. High kill wins are important early on in the skywars grind because kills have a chance to give you brains. The more kills you get, even if you lose, the more brains you get. Use these brains to open brain washers until you get healer kit. Once you acquire healer kit, the mid rush strat for healing is not as necessary, and you can shift over to side rushing quickly to get a lot of 6 kill wins. Above all though, just play a lot. Make it your goal to end up on games played leaderboards each week, then each month, and eventually, each year. If you can get on games played lb’s, then kills and wins lb’s will soon follow. As for the pvp aspect, don’t shift, as that will increase the amount of kb you take. Play lots of sumo to get good a short term combos and kb reduction. Skywars maps are just big sumo platforms, and if you get good at winning the knockback game, you’ll get good at skywars.
I am Trying To Get Archer Or Any Basic Kit
And Give Me Tips I Usually Sneak To Reduce Combo Is It Good ?
Discord:Alex~#2053
Hope U Have Great Time/Day/Night From All Of Ur Countrys Bye
:D

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
There is no Archer Kit on Jartex. If you want a bow/ranged oriented kit, go for:
  • Hunter Kit, comes with a Bow and some arrows, fairly common.
  • Princess Kit, comes with a Flame 1 bow and some arrows, but it is a legendary kit.
As for my personal advise, I completely agree with DeathGunRaids; healer kit is the best kit to get! And also he is right about shifting not reducing KB... Shifting will instead reduce your sprint/forward velocity, increasing kb/helping your opponent start combos, so please don't do this.
Sneaking will reset your kb and do more kb to your opponent, but just use w-tapping for this instead it's much better.
Ah, thank you man for this information. I needed it too haha. Thanks!