Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How Can I Get Good At Skywars [Tips] And How To Get Archer Kit ?

IGN
AlexWasHereXD
I am Trying To Get Archer Or Any Basic Kit
And Give Me Tips I Usually Sneak To Reduce Combo Is It Good ?
Discord:Alex~#2053
Hope U Have Great Time/Day/Night From All Of Ur Countrys Bye
:D

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Archer kit? Never heard of it but the best basic kit to get in skywars is healer kit. Shifting doesn’t reduce kb but starts it lol.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
There is no Archer Kit on Jartex. If you want a bow/ranged oriented kit, go for:
  • Hunter Kit, comes with a Bow and some arrows, fairly common.
  • Princess Kit, comes with a Flame 1 bow and some arrows, but it is a legendary kit.
As for my personal advise, I completely agree with DeathGunRaids; healer kit is the best kit to get! And also he is right about shifting not reducing KB... Shifting will instead reduce your sprint/forward velocity, increasing kb/helping your opponent start combos, so please don't do this.
Sneaking will reset your kb and do more kb to your opponent, but just use w-tapping for this instead it's much better.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AlexWasNotFound
IGN
AlexWasHereXD
There is no Archer Kit on Jartex. If you want a bow/ranged oriented kit, go for:
  • Hunter Kit, comes with a Bow and some arrows, fairly common.
  • Princess Kit, comes with a Flame 1 bow and some arrows, but it is a legendary kit.
As for my personal advise, I completely agree with DeathGunRaids; healer kit is the best kit to get! And also he is right about shifting not reducing KB... Shifting will instead reduce your sprint/forward velocity, increasing kb/helping your opponent start combos, so please don't do this.
Sneaking will reset your kb and do more kb to your opponent, but just use w-tapping for this instead it's much better.
Tysm Pls Help Me To How Can I Get Those Healer And Hunter Kit Ty

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
You have to open lots of brainwashers to obtain such items.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Tysm Pls Help Me To How Can I Get Those Healer And Hunter Kit Ty
Healer should be pretty easy to get. Essentially, every time you kill someone, there is a chance of you getting a brain. After you obtain 20 brains, open a silver brain washer and you MIGHT get the healer kit. Just keep doing this. As for the coins, go to skywars shop and max out your brain drop chance percentage to make this process quicker.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Healer should be pretty easy to get. Essentially, every time you kill someone, there is a chance of you getting a brain. After you obtain 20 brains, open a silver brain washer and you MIGHT get the healer kit. Just keep doing this. As for the coins, go to skywars shop and max out your brain drop chance percentage to make this process quicker.
I would recomend u to upgrade with coins the chances of u getting brains for each kill till 25%/30%