Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostakis018

Can you do something with the hackers?Like banning them or punishing them?I played for 2 hours and the 3/4 of players where hacking or exploiting.Please do something about it.I know it's an cracked server but the staff could do it better.Please do something.

MoonBoxer

Why can't a /report command be added? It would make the proccess of reporting cheaters much faster and easier and it would also drastically reduce the amount of hackers.

S

Shayy

Why can't a /report command be added? It would make the proccess of reporting cheaters much faster and easier and it would also drastically reduce the amount of hackers.
It has already been suggested and accepted, the command is being worked on at the moment. For now if you do ./report it will give you a link to the forums reporting page.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Can you do something with the hackers?Like banning them or punishing them?I played for 2 hours and the 3/4 of players where hacking or exploiting.Please do something about it.I know it's an cracked server but the staff could do it better.Please do something.
they are never gonna do anything about it

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
It has already been suggested and accepted, the command is being worked on at the moment. For now if you do ./report it will give you a link to the forums reporting page.
yeah right
keep waiting

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kostakis018

Kostakis018

record and report on forums or message a staff member
I know i have to report them to the forums but i can't keep doing it for lifetime.Staff and anitcheat have to take responsibillity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.