Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Grinder sword?

Naoomz

I saw a grinder sword with my fac members.which they use to kill mobs.I want it too.How can I buy one?

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Naoomz.​

You can start grinding your own one, with EXP 15k per one do /charms and add inquisivite. Make a /trade with other people, or go to the market place where you can ask for it https://jartexnetwork.com/form/24/select
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Hey! N Naoomz
If you are looking for a Grinder sword you can trade it with player in return for money/buy it here

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, Naoomz.​

You can start grinding your own one, with EXP 15k per one do /charms and add inquisivite. Make a /trade with other people, or go to the market place where you can ask for it https://jartexnetwork.com/form/24/select
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Solution

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
You can either make one yourself or buy one.Grinder swords have custom enchants like inquisitive and clinch which u can buy with exp through /ce.Then u can attach the ce's to your sword.You can add basic enchantments like sharpness and unbreaking.If you don't want to do all of this you can buy it.Find some people who sell grinder sword's. :)