Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Good by jartex comunity from omar_imtiaz

Should I come back?

• Yes!! please

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No never Gtfo but i will miss u

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omar_imtiaz

Hello i know its me omar_imtiaz its been 2 years since i have been playing this good beautifull huge growing server. its been fun i mean it, i have met alot of nice people Shamsham, ICutee, Dianagamer_pt, swurls, 3ndrit, Galpon_era, Voks_, Staykennybruv, terryhenry2.yooo, kristiann, Joe76turell,jazzy56, Suhayl, demonese, Monstrezza, ishan999

Dianagamer_pt/Icutee this is only for you i dont care wut people think but i didnt like you a a sister but u loved you as a lover i still have your book which you gave me in my echest when ever i read it it reminds me of u. please come back i miss you.

Galpon_era ok look your have been talking to me as a close freind for like 5 months and i laugh when ever you say a jokei love that we excahnge cake. Mama i will miss you alot God bless you and your kid hope he has a healthy life and grows up to be a good man and even funny like you. (god bless both of you)

3ndrit now you xD your the good 1 ok look thx for being my best freind for like 1 year u have helped me alot in a lot of hard times, we are bros and thx again alot for being in my life to make me laugh to make come on in minecraft with a fun mood thx a lot <3 God bless you have a healthy life.

Voks_ sup fam we had fun times like me gettin banned 2 times xD <3 even thou man i love you god bless you have a healthy life

Staykennybruv and then you, ok look u have been my freind since i joined jartex 2 years we played prisons together. you were my best freind of them all i could trust you with you with my cred and still not get scammed (hell naw) when we went to skyblock dream and i offered you to join my island and you rejected i was sad :C but without me with your freind you were is top i m proud of you God bless you and have a healthy life <3

Yooo 1 thing get a life god bless you

Monstrezza welp thank you for everything just thank you thank you for being in my life it was fun our private chats xDDD hope your get warp z <3 god bless you have a healthy life.

Swurls thanks man <3 for being there in da hard times thanks being there with dat dank pinkpanter swag <3 get a life god bless you have a healthy life.

suhayl just 1 thing spam/is warp sexy good blaze grinders yea thats right i advertised for u <3
god bless u havea healthy life.

ok guys thats it i am here now thank every 1 for being there playing with me i will throughly miss every 1 cya Luv ya nubby hacker and luv to the staff <3
i have such good grammar xDDD
-signed MrCakeEater/omar_imtiaz

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Hello i know its me omar_imtiaz its been 2 years since i have been playing this good beautifull huge growing server. its been fun i mean it, i have met alot of nice people Shamsham, ICutee, Dianagamer_pt, swurls, 3ndrit, Galpon_era, Voks_, Staykennybruv, terryhenry2.yooo, kristiann, Joe76turell,jazzy56, Suhayl, demonese, Monstrezza, ishan999

Dianagamer_pt/Icutee this is only for you i dont care wut people think but i didnt like you a a sister but u loved you as a lover i still have your book which you gave me in my echest when ever i read it it reminds me of u. please come back i miss you.

Galpon_era ok look your have been talking to me as a close freind for like 5 months and i laugh when ever you say a jokei love that we excahnge cake. Mama i will miss you alot God bless you and your kid hope he has a healthy life and grows up to be a good man and even funny like you. (god bless both of you)

3ndrit now you xD your the good 1 ok look thx for being my best freind for like 1 year u have helped me alot in a lot of hard times, we are bros and thx again alot for being in my life to make me laugh to make come on in minecraft with a fun mood thx a lot <3 God bless you have a healthy life.

Voks_ sup fam we had fun times like me gettin banned 2 times xD <3 even thou man i love you god bless you have a healthy life

Staykennybruv and then you, ok look u have been my freind since i joined jartex 2 years we played prisons together. you were my best freind of them all i could trust you with you with my cred and still not get scammed (hell naw) when we went to skyblock dream and i offered you to join my island and you rejected i was sad :C but without me with your freind you were is top i m proud of you God bless you and have a healthy life <3

Yooo 1 thing get a life god bless you

Monstrezza welp thank you for everything just thank you thank you for being in my life it was fun our private chats xDDD hope your get warp z <3 god bless you have a healthy life.

Swurls thanks man <3 for being there in da hard times thanks being there with dat dank pinkpanter swag <3 get a life god bless you have a healthy life.

suhayl just 1 thing spam/is warp sexy good blaze grinders yea thats right i advertised for u <3
god bless u havea healthy life.

ok guys thats it i am here now thank every 1 for being there playing with me i will throughly miss every 1 cya Luv ya nubby hacker and luv to the staff <3
i have such good grammar xDDD
-signed MrCakeEater/omar_imtiaz
Good Luck, omar!!! Hope we will see you back!

Kind Regards,
-Mute

Kooni

No Omar!!! All those left now you leave me I wish you the best of luck wherever you want to go, but always remember me and our "Infinite lava" I will miss you so much bro. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.