Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Its About one of the Requirement You need to fulfill to become a part of the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmitGaming

Minecraft Username:
Smit_Gamez

What is the suggestion about?
Its About one of the Requirement You need to fulfill to become a part of the staff team

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Ok all i want to say is that i have been seeing some of the staff (trial) applications recently and i must say like 70% of them are troll . What i want to state is that you should set the age limit to be 15+ to get more matured people . I am not saying that there are not any 14 years who are not matured but like 90% of 14 years are not matured and its not their fault cause its not their age to show maturity and i am pretty sure that i was highly immature when i was 14. But there can always be exceptions , you guys can always choose 14 year old having promising applications .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I hope this can reduce the amounts of Troll applications and increase the amount of accepted applications .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SmitGaming

Ty for your rating and please read the post carefully once more i told there are " many exceptions among 14 years " who may i say are even more mature than me . Now listen i made this post just so that the workload on staff team gets minimized so that they don't have to waste their time to go through 100s of undeserved applications .

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Half the troll applications out there are from 6 year olds or 20 year olds, 14 is fine, people already whine about it enough.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SmitGaming

You know what i wanted to help u guys but i dont think there is any helping in such a lost case so ye just lock this application

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear SmitGaming,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • The minimum age requirement 14 is alright, the people that create troll applications can be easily denied and revoked from applying again. Not everyone can submit decent applications, that is why we have a team of staff members that deny them.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.