Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD gkit Special / Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
gkit Special / Treasure

Description:
Just by reading the title alot of players will vote +1 Without even having to read the rest of this. (But please I insist, Read all of it..)
So, About over a year ago, Our dear Devs and owners added 2 new gkits that are EXPENSIVE but had a description that would make anyone buy them, those gkits are Special Gkit 40€ and Treasure Gkit 65€. So let's start with the history:
When SkyBlockFantasy Season 2 Started, Voodoo introduced us to alot of new items such as the Gkit containers and the Mystery 30% gkit books that are Epic/Legendary to find in the crates or in the Special / Treasure gkit, And by saying 30% I believe that it really was 30%, Because I remember when Treasures came alot of players bought them and they got lucky with getting a couple gkits, which pushed other players to buy them aswell to get the chance of getting some good things, But then when Voodoo heard of what was going around He nerfed this Gkit to the ground and Removed every player's Gkit that he/she got out of that crate, Later on Gkit Treasure and special used to give a decent ammount of spawners that was low compared to the worth of the gkit but also wasn't that bad and players were happy about it but again they got nerfed to the ground..
So now if you hover with your Mouse on the gkit treasure it says you have a chance to get x6 God keys and ALOT of epic loot that we only read about yet never got, Right now you can come to SBD and ask all players about this 65€ gkit and all they will say is (Thats a trash gkit) I mean who is going to spend 65€ to get cow spawners that you can simply get out of free voting keys ?But if you're lucky enough and hit the 5% chance you may get 1 godly spawnercontianer that isn't that op, same thing goes for the Special crate that says you May get skylord which you do Like 0.01% of the time and the rest 99.99% you just get Hat command or fix command voucher which ofc you can get from voting keys.
Enough talking about history and problems and let's talknow about solutions.
My suggestion is, Dear Owners and Devs, We as the players of jartex we generate the income that makes this server run, by donating in the shop in exchange of some items, but, some of these gkits / items are Close to being called a 'Scam' So what I'm asking for on behalf of most of the players is to Make these gkits great again and make theem worth the price, Its okay we don't need Stupid gkit mystery books or gkit containersbut make it so it gives decent chance to good spawners, and Crate keys that we're promised to get and more things that I'm pretty sure you can figure out, Some players have up to 3 alts of Gkit special and treasure alone either by paying real money or Giftcards that's worth around 315€ and its big money,So take care of the player base and I'm pretty sure the experience will be better for everyone.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If the gkits get fixed, More players will be motivated to play and also more players will invest and donate to the server and get these items so they can try the idea of getting good loot, This is a double sided profit, for us the players and for you the owners.

Extra Information:
Drinking diet coke with Hamburger doesn't make you gain less weight, eat salad.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
MoudTage_ MoudTage_ we both know that ain't happen, overall +1

Status
Not open for further replies.