Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

abobymotaki

Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki

What is your suggestion's title?
Frenzy

Suggestion Details:
An event where everything is boosted.
Ther perks of this even are as follows:
1. 5x Money booster
2. 10x Beacon Booster
3. 20x Treasure Booster
4. 10x crystal booster
5. 5x Token booster.
All these boosters will be activated for 30 minutes to follow the tradition of the other events. Since the other events take up alot of the days of the week, this event Should be activated on 4pm server time on Thursday as it is the end of the week day.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This event will be an event of choice for people that would want to mine for money or tokens beacons or treasures.​
The choice is theirs as not everything can be mined at once or cannot be mined at once in high quantities.
Players will have to make a choice which will make it tough for them and they can choose whatever they want.​

Extra Information:
I will be tagging alot of my friends as they have always wanted such an event and possibly try to get some reviews.​
yami08 yami08 Disabledaccount Disabledaccount ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo DestroyerX DestroyerX U UncleJoe Noisy_Marvinrh Noisy_Marvinrh PlanetConqueror PlanetConqueror R3nGaR R3nGaR and Vizorn Vizorn
Best Regards
~abobymotaki

Last edited:
IGN
PlanetConqueror
+1
this would allow alot of people to be active. this would also allow people to get stacked quicker so they can focus on other activities.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello abobymotaki,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● It's a +1 for me, but I'm not sure if they will accept it, Great Suggestion because Prison is lacking on events and it will make more players active.

pinkiepiegirl515

Donator
Donator
IGN
pinkiepiegirl516
Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki

What is your suggestion's title?
Frenzy

Suggestion Details:
An event where everything is boosted.
Ther perks of this even are as follows:
1. 5x Money booster
2. 10x Beacon Booster
3. 20x Treasure Booster
4. 10x crystal booster
5. 5x Token booster.
All these boosters will be activated for 30 minutes to follow the tradition of the other events. Since the other events take up alot of the days of the week, this event Should be activated on 4pm server time on Thursday as it is the end of the week day.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This event will be an event of choice for people that would want to mine for money or tokens beacons or treasures.​
The choice is theirs as not everything can be mined at once or cannot be mined at once in high quantities.
Players will have to make a choice which will make it tough for them and they can choose whatever they want.​

Extra Information:
I will be tagging alot of my friends as they have always wanted such an event and possibly try to get some reviews.​
yami08 yami08 Disabledaccount Disabledaccount ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo DestroyerX DestroyerX U UncleJoe Noisy_Marvinrh Noisy_Marvinrh PlanetConqueror PlanetConqueror R3nGaR R3nGaR and Vizorn Vizorn
Best Regards
~abobymotaki
+1
Good suggestion tbh it needs to be in prison

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Neutral
As I have already mentioned before, abobymotaki abobymotaki this is for you lot of grinders eh isn’t it?

All jokes aside this event is too OP in my opinion, maybe reduce the duration of the event, nerf the buffs, etc.

Vizorn

+1 Personally i feel that more events on prison would make it more enjoyable to play and the idea of being able to choose which we want to grind instead of having all 4 is ideal.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Bug Report - ACCEPTED

Hello abobymotaki,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by reporting bugs.​
I have reviewed your report and I am glad to tell you that this bug has been fixed!​

I hope you will enjoy playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.