Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Finally! Factions Raid Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Hello Players of JartexNetwork Factions!

We have great news! The JartexNetwork Event Team has been working on an amazing raid event that will be coming up soon!

Inside the base are amazing items to fight for! Gather your factions members together and be ready to build your cannon!

The base will be placed in the end world on
the 23rd of
February on 15:00 UTC
Here's a quick rundown of information:

What? A free for all raid event
Where? In the factions game mode on play.jartexnetwork.com
When? 23rd 15:00 UTC
How long?
Until the base is raided
How do I enter? Travel to the coordinates that are announced in-game. Then the only thing you have got to do is raid the base to obtain the loot!

Now there's probably one thing you all want to know, the prizes!
The base is split up into 3 different parts into 3 different y levels, Each require a diff cannon (or adj) to breach them.
I'm not going to spoil it all loot wise, surprises are more fun ;) but what I will say is, GKITS and RANKS! will be spread out throughout the 3 boxes.
Rules:
We also have a few rules stuck to the raid event to prevent people from cheating. The base must be raided through conventional means, meaning it must be raided by a cannon.
Any exploiters, hackers, glitchers, or players undermining the event will be getting Punished accordingly.

More Rules! Make sure to read!
https://tinyurl.com/y4h6jmja
PvP is enabled for every player. Derps are also allowed to be made outside the event to trap etc.

Shoutout to voodootje0 voodootje0 and Max Max for letting me make this event possible! Aswell as everyone who helped me along the way, *cough* Nugs, Wrath and others!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post them below.
Goodluck on raiding!

Regards, Raiding101

Last edited:

Femini5t

Addicted Member
Hello Players of JartexNetwork Factions!

We have great news! The JartexNetwork Event Team has been working on an amazing raid event that will be coming up soon!

Inside the base are amazing items to fight for! Gather your factions members together and be ready to build your cannon!

The base will be placed in the end world on
the 23rd of
February on 15:00 UTC
Here's a quick rundown of information:

What? A free for all raid event
Where? In the factions game mode on play.jartexnetwork.com
When? 23rd 15:00 UTC
How long?
Until the base is raided
How do I enter? Travel to the coordinates that are announced in-game. Then the only thing you have got to do is raid the base to obtain the loot!

Now there's probably one thing you all want to know, the prizes!
The base is split up into 3 different parts into 3 different y levels, Each require a diff cannon (or adj) to breach them.
I'm not going to spoil it all loot wise, surprises are more fun ;) but what I will say is, GKITS and RANKS! will be spread out throughout the 3 boxes.
Rules:
We also have a few rules stuck to the raid event to prevent people from cheating. The base must be raided through conventional means, meaning it must be raided by a cannon.
Any exploiters, hackers, glitchers, or players undermining the event will be getting Punished accordingly.

More Rules! Make sure to read!
https://tinyurl.com/y4h6jmja
PvP is enabled for every player. Derps are also allowed to be made outside the event to trap etc.

Shoutout to voodootje0 voodootje0 and Max Max for letting me make this event possible! Aswell as everyone who helped me along the way, *cough* Nugs, Wrath and others!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post them below.
Goodluck on raiding!

Regards, Raiding101
Waiting For It HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.