Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

False Banned and unable to apeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTheNotoriuse

So i was playing bedwars in my acc xTheNotoriuse and i was pvping and the console banned me for hitbox and killaura now i will admit i was butterfly clicking but i dont think its bannable. Also when i tried to ban apeal but it said Oops! Requested page cannot be found. So if anyone can help me please do because Jartex Network is like the only server i play on.
Heres me ban : View: https://imgur.com/a/ZV6xJdC

Additional Info: Now what i wanna talk about is this so when i play sometimes my oing gets from 90 to 300 and i get som 3.5 block reach and i that gets me banned that will be a huge problem because i dont wanna get banned everytime and have to apeal also about the butterfly clicking now i used to play on a server called extremecraft and butterfly clicking is allowed there so i started practicing it for like 3 months now and normal clicking is wierd for me so i canstop butterfly clicking i can lower it and slow it down to 13 cps.
PS: if ur staff and ur seeing this please add me on discord i will be pleased to talk to any of the staff team
Discord: Spaz#4755

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
Status
Not open for further replies.