Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Facts about hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Growxh

someone accused me for hacking in jartexnetwork when I was afk then I hop back to my minecraft then a jr. mod is msging me to screenshare then I msged back, then my minecraft did not responds, then when I try to login back to the server I'm banned even tho I don't hack here in jartex also there's no video that I hack.

Yes I hack but I don't hack in Jartex I hack in Anarchy server which is pretty famous server and hacking is allowed.

I read the rules of jartex everytime I'm bored and I definitely follow the rules. To be honest this is pretty messed up it doesn't mean you hack in other server that you hack in jartex too...

Please understand this staffs....

yeah I know someone will not agree..

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Even if you were ssed you would still get banned even though you weren't using those hacks

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Contact a high ranked staff member about that

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Having is hacked clients is bannable even though you don't use them on the server and if you are screenshared you cannot say "I have never used them on Jartex" its still bannable and we cannot make a exception if you have read the rules and know them, having hacked clients is bannable and logging out during a screenshare is also bannable.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
I know that staff members ask to Screen Share for evidence if they are hacking but sometimes staff don't have enough evidence, So that's one reason they probably asked you to Screen Share.

This happened to me the other day: I was making a virus code to test on another computer, I accidentally executed that virus on my computer [I'm an 100% Idiot if you didn't know that till today)] and now my computer is trash. I'm using another computer (brand new) and I didn't download discord on this one because It's my dads (I use discord online from my web browser(discordapp.com/channels/@me)]. If a staff member asked me to Screen Share since I don't have discord downloaded on my computer, What would I do? Can I send Screenshots for valid proof on discord? what if the staff member asks me that I have to Screen Share At the moment and I can't, What do I do, Do I just take the ban? I always think about this now after I injected a virus on my computer.

*If you use discord on a web browser Screen Share doesn't work.

Although that hacking for the first time is a permanent ban, I would be suggesting a thread later on about putting a rule on the rules section, on the forums on having hacked clients on your computer can get you a permanent ban. Sometimes I've seen friends getting banned and there is No Possible appeal.

I will admit this: I use to hack too on other servers (Even Jartex, appealed and got banned again for hacking, appealed. After that I was done with Hacked Clients) and had over 50+ Hacked clients on my PC, later after I found out that some of my friends got banned like ahmede and ripXrip for Hacked clients on their PC, I still wasn't sure, I posted a thread on the forums (community assistance) about this and I got a response that you can get banned for Hacked Clients on your computer. I immediately go and leave Jartex and delete every single hacked client on my Computer.

<3 Love You Jartex So Much! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.