Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
28xS9n6.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Mobhoppers and crop hoppers
  • New custom enchantments
  • New factions missions
  • More /f perms options
  • Bringing back spawner durability?
  • Spawner warmup time to count towards faction top?
  • More events
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Cryptic

Make factions have to have spawners placed for a certain amount of time before ftop ends so that people have a chance to actually raid them and take their value. At the moment a faction can just hide spawners for the entire map and place them in unclaimed farms, (example, Karma placing tons of pig spawners in unclaimed vaults :OOO) and still profit from the spawners, and never worry about losing them if they get raided, only if someone finds their unclaimed farm. This allows the faction to be able to only place on the day of ftop and sit around ontop of their walls until ftop ends, then mine their spawners again.

Infactuation

Make factions have to have spawners placed for a certain amount of time before ftop ends so that people have a chance to actually raid them and take their value. At the moment a faction can just hide spawners for the entire map and place them in unclaimed farms, (example, Karma placing tons of pig spawners in unclaimed vaults :OOO) and still profit from the spawners, and never worry about losing them if they get raided, only if someone finds their unclaimed farm. This allows the faction to be able to only place on the day of ftop and sit around ontop of their walls until ftop ends, then mine their spawners again.
agreed

tHermItejUice

Hello, i do agree with all the suggestions but the ones for new custom enchants and i dont think they should be changed. Just make sure they all work, since this season confusion 5 viper 5 blindness 5 and some more don't work at all. Also bring back drunk 3 or reduce versace set damage. Also the most critical thing make the sets CONSISTENT. I have had many times when a versace does 2 hearts and the next hit does 7. Its very inconsistent and makes it nearly impossible to pot pvp. Also make sure people can't hide spawners in unclaimed farms to win f top(karma). Also don't add back spawner durability. That's it. I hope atleast some of these happen. Thanks

Infactuation

Hello, i do agree with all the suggestions but the ones for new custom enchants and i dont think they should be changed. Just make sure they all work, since this season confusion 5 viper 5 blindness 5 and some more don't work at all. Also bring back drunk 3 or reduce versace set damage. Also the most critical thing make the sets CONSISTENT. I have had many times when a versace does 2 hearts and the next hit does 7. Its very inconsistent and makes it nearly impossible to pot pvp. Also make sure people can't hide spawners in unclaimed farms to win f top(karma). Also don't add back spawner durability. That's it. I hope atleast some of these happen. Thanks
Agreed, although i still think they should add a few more enchants

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
The main issue this season was Karma they hide spawners and are actually successful in winning. They got close to getting ftop and we're practically unraidable.

My Ideas
1. Do something to get rid of these kids having unclaimed bases on top of unclaimed before they leave they mine so they're unraidable
2. Add back withdraw
3. Fix basic perms like /sell hand /back etc
4. Do more Events and become more involved in factions (right now this whole season we've begged to fix /back no one responded or fixed or even commented on this much every staff said they're going to fix it soon n now seasons ended)
5. Implement better token system and the heads thing. In /transfer for the first time y'all added actual things b4 it was crap. But u can try adding a limited time gkit or a rank on it maybe for alot of tokens but make less p2w
6. Allow Buying and selling of accounts this is something many people who quit do in private and I think u should allow it but say that you are not responsible incase of any scams on this
7. Better loot of voteing keys and ultra keys. M8 the special vote weeks I opened 5 stack of rares at once call me rigged idfk but didn't get 2 shits which is very BS
8. Restate rules a bit. I have noticed people get banned muted for saying autist cancer etc I believe this is common phrases in trash talk and this rule needs to be bent to a certain degree as muting for this is quite unfair

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Even tho this map isn't over yet their are plenty of changes that can be made to overall Improve the experience for the factions players of jartex.

First things first, bugs, this map has seen its fair share of bugs, we know you guy's are working hard to fix the bugs this map AND the staff team cannot fix bugs without them being reported by PLAYERS (do your part too) but the main ones that need fixing are
  • Tp Bug (when you tp to your home, f home,warps in other worlds u get tpd back to the last spot u died/tpd to)
  • Mystery Spawners Crates (they dont work in general, u cant open them to give u spawners)
  • String (One of the more recent ones string doesn't stop enderpearls and this effects the servers trap pvp)
  • /wild in combat (u can use the command /wild in combat to get out of traps etc, even tho its bannable for bug abuse people still do it)
  • Custom Enchants (A majority of the custome enchantments dont work this map, more on this later in the
  • /withdraw (Needs to be re added into the game)

These are not the only bugs on the server without a doubt but to me these are the main ones (and i may have forgot some idk) that need work.

Secondly Pvp
This map we had the introduction of Special Sets, they let you deal more or take less damage. Personally i loved this addition, its a bit more dynamic and it gives a wide variety of help for players.They however are OP, Versace and Santa sets more specifically, you cannot use prot 4 or even gkit god becouse of the how fast they break and how much damage you take, +25 and +30 is insane and they for sure need to be Nerfed.

My opinions for the new % Are as Follows:
  • Adidas- This set needs a minimal buff, not that much but very minimal i would say Deals +10% and you receive -15% damage.
  • Gucci- Personally i find this set to be the most balanced one out of them all, its not too overpowered and is good enough that players go the extra mile to obtain a set to use. This set should still do +20% damage.
  • Santa- One of the more op sets, I believe the damage should be Nerfed from 25% to 15% more damage done and -10% damage taken
  • Versace- This, this set is just too overpowered in the damage department, i believe it should do +20% dealt and -15% damage taken
  • Bape- Bape should be -25% damage taken. Keep it is a tank only set not effecting how much damage you do.
  • Armani- I have not see a single person use this set this map, its rlly bad, the buff it gives is +30% bow damage and ppl prefer to deal more damage with their sword or take less damage. The change for this im suggesting is for it to deal a special +15% damage done and -15% taken to allies and faction members within a chunk radius. This effect however will NOT apply to anyone wearing a special set themselves, meaning it will not stack with lets say Versace to deal +30 damage.
I believe these changes will balance pvp a bit more and make it possible to pvp in prot 4 and gkit god but still being good enough that players will go the extra mile to obtain these sets and use them.

Thirdly Spawners/Raiding

This map what we saw occur very often was people placing spawners right before f top payout and re-mining them after. This really effects raiding overall which is a critical part of the gamemode, I believe spawner durability should be readded back BUT spawners regen power once a every 48 hrs of them being placed , ALSO you cannot mine spawners when enemies are near you like this map so it makes it possible to, move bases if needed, force raid factions, and bring back raiding to he server. Also spawners must be placed 24 hrs before the f top payout. Im not exactly the best person to be talking about cannoning for that its better to hear from Henzen one of the best cannoners on jartex.

New items Improving the map stated above:
  • Crop Hoppers- I would like to see this be Implemented for early map farming.
  • New CE- I like the ce's jartex has, it makes it a very special compared to other cracked servers, i however do not believe we need MORE, what we need is for the current ones to work as we have seen majority not working this map.
  • More f perms and missions- the current set we have atm are very nice and i like them, what they need is to be fixed, some of them are bugged and cannot be completed (missions) and the permissions need to be fixed. E.g their is a perms that disable the use of levers by enemies but enemies can still use the levers even if the permission is on (making it so they cant use)
Random Comments:
  • Ultra crates- Ultra crates this map is really bad , they cost almost 4 euros each, it is no where near worth to buy them if you keep getting the usual prot 3 gear or 10k xp.
  • Invsee- When you invsee a player add the players name beside their where it says invantory. E.g Inventory of Raiding101
  • Gkit Revamp- Alot of the gkits are good but some of the original gkits need revamps. We have progressed as a server since then and we cannot leave these gkits behind! they must progress with us. e.g Gkit raider, its only prot 5 gear and 2 c eggs, personally i /trash it since u cant use prot 5 gear but i was thinking of maybe the older gkits becomming progressive as in a. u have a way to level them up (this is to be decided, maybe the more u use the gkit the better it gets or maybe leveling it up via ingame cash, if this is the case it mute be on the higher end because at the end of the day it is a gkit).
  • Bows- Bows, more specifically web shooter needs to be nerfed, its annoying getting constantly cob webbed, the good side to this is that people started to use bows again which we love to see but its a bit too excessive, i believe a small nerf would be the sweet spot where bows will be usable and not annoying.
  • Koth- Koths are half broken atm its nothing huge since it can easly be fixed so i added it in this section.
For everyone saying More events, i can assure u i am working hard on planning events for the next faction map to help the community interact more and make the map overall more enjoyable, these events will not be insane like one event per week but i will do my best to overall make these events balanced. They will not only be cannon events as i know we all are not great at cannoning.

These are just OPINIONS i have on how to IMPROVE the server because i personally love playing here as a whole and just want to see it. Hope everyone agrees with me and if you have anything to add Hit me up! :D

Last edited:

Infactuation

Even tho this map isn't over yet their are plenty of changes that can be made to overall Improve the experience for the factions players of jartex.

First things first, bugs, this map has seen its fair share of bugs, we know you guy's are working hard to fix the bugs this map AND the staff team cannot fix bugs without them being reported by PLAYERS (do your part too) but the main ones that need fixing are
  • Tp Bug (when you tp to your home, f home,warps in other worlds u get tpd back to the last spot u died/tpd to)
  • Mystery Spawners Crates (they dont work in general, u cant open them to give u spawners)
  • String (One of the more recent ones string doesn't stop enderpearls and this effects the servers trap pvp)
  • /wild in combat (u can use the command /wild in combat to get out of traps etc, even tho its bannable for bug abuse people still do it)
  • Custom Enchants (A majority of the custome enchantments dont work this map, more on this later in the
  • /withdraw (Needs to be re added into the game)

These are not the only bugs on the server without a doubt but to me these are the main ones (and i may have forgot some idk) that need work.

Secondly Pvp
This map we had the introduction of Special Sets, they let you deal more or take less damage. Personally i loved this addition, its a bit more dynamic and it gives a wide variety of help for players.They however are OP, Versace and Santa sets more specifically, you cannot use prot 4 or even gkit god becouse of the how fast they break and how much damage you take, +25 and +30 is insane and they for sure need to be Nerfed.

My opinions for the new % Are as Follows:
  • Adidas- This set needs a minimal buff, not that much but very minimal i would say Deals +10% and you receive -15% damage.
  • Gucci- Personally i find this set to be the most balanced one out of them all, its not too overpowered and is good enough that players go the extra mile to obtain a set to use. This set should still do +20% damage.
  • Santa- One of the more op sets, I believe the damage should be Nerfed from 25% to 15% more damage done and -10% damage taken
  • Versace- This, this set is just too overpowered in the damage department, i believe it should do +20% dealt and -15% damage taken
  • Bape- Bape should be -25% damage taken. Keep it is a tank only set not effecting how much damage you do.
  • Armani- I have not see a single person use this set this map, its rlly bad, the buff it gives is +30% bow damage and ppl prefer to deal more damage with their sword or take less damage. The change for this im suggesting is for it to deal a special +15% damage done and -15% taken to allies and faction members within a chunk radius. This effect however will NOT apply to anyone wearing a special set themselves, meaning it will not stack with lets say Versace to deal +30 damage.
I believe these changes will balance pvp a bit more and make it possible to pvp in prot 4 and gkit god but still being good enough that players will go the extra mile to obtain these sets and use them.

Thirdly Spawners/Raiding

This map what we saw occur very often was people placing spawners right before f top payout and re-mining them after. This really effects raiding overall which is a critical part of the gamemode, I believe spawner durability should be readded back BUT spawners regen power once a every 48 hrs of them being placed , ALSO you cannot mine spawners when enemies are near you like this map so it makes it possible to, move bases if needed, force raid factions, and bring back raiding to he server. Also spawners must be placed 24 hrs before the f top payout. Im not exactly the best person to be talking about cannoning for that its better to hear from Henzen one of the best cannoners on jartex.

New items Improving the map stated above:
  • Crop Hoppers- I would like to see this be Implemented for early map farming.
  • New CE- I like the ce's jartex has, it makes it a very special compared to other cracked servers, i however do not believe we need MORE, what we need is for the current ones to work as we have seen majority not working this map.
  • More f perms and missions- the current set we have atm are very nice and i like them, what they need is to be fixed, some of them are bugged and cannot be completed (missions) and the permissions need to be fixed. E.g their is a perms that disable the use of levers by enemies but enemies can still use the levers even if the permission is on (making it so they cant use)
Random Comments:
  • Ultra crates- Ultra crates this map is really bad , they cost almost 4 euros each, it is no where near worth to buy them if you keep getting the usual prot 3 gear or 10k xp.
  • Invsee- When you invsee a player add the players name beside their where it says invantory. E.g Inventory of Raiding101
  • Gkit Revamp- Alot of the gkits are good but some of the original gkits need revamps. We have progressed as a server since then and we cannot leave these gkits behind! they must progress with us. e.g Gkit raider, its only prot 5 gear and 2 c eggs, personally i /trash it since u cant use prot 5 gear but i was thinking of maybe the older gkits becomming progressive as in a. u have a way to level them up (this is to be decided, maybe the more u use the gkit the better it gets or maybe leveling it up via ingame cash, if this is the case it mute be on the higher end because at the end of the day it is a gkit).
  • Bows- Bows, more specifically web shooter needs to be nerfed, its annoying getting constantly cob webbed, the good side to this is that people started to use bows again which we love to see but its a bit too excessive, i believe a small nerf would be the sweet spot where bows will be usable and not annoying.
  • Koth- Koths are half broken atm its nothing huge since it can easly be fixed so i added it in this section.
For everyone saying More events, i can assure u i am working hard on planning events for the next faction map to help the community interact more and make the map overall more enjoyable, these events will not be insane like one event per week but i will do my best to overall make these events balanced. They will not only be cannon events as i know we all are not great at cannoning.

These are just OPINIONS i have on how to IMPROVE the server because i personally love playing here as a whole and just want to see it. Hope everyone agrees with me and if you have anything to add Hit me up! :D
Raiding basically summed up everything and I applaud him for taking his time to show his suggestions on next reset.

Hey, I am a fellow player on jartex factions and think the following changes would be best for the server you should first if you can fix all bugs like raiding said then fix and make all the custom enchants work. I think you should add 2 new thing evolution gkits if you dont know what it is cosmic has them and they are extremely fun and cool. You should a 2-5 new enchants I think something like cleeve witch would go on and axe and if you hit a player it hurts enemys around you. Please consider these options. Also you should add more koth and a new thing bosses with would spawn in every like 8 hours and the whole server would fight them meaning more pvp and whoever does the most damage get the best stuff and also last but not least a convoy to replace the supply crate events and make the chest have diffrent raritys and can give you amazing things. Thanks hop you consite ir #despiteontop

Status
Not open for further replies.