Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorskateTracksU

Addicted Member
Hello, its me norskate the factions god and lady killer. i have some DANK FRESH suggestions for jartex network faction server!!

TNTLIMIT : 290 ATM, Up it to 450. this way people can make bigger cannons than last map :) but still not too big for the noob bases on jartex to handle.
Make lava scatterable (tnt blows up lava)

Genbuckets, Crophoppers.
End = sandstone and flat.
overworld= 10k x 10k size.
end size 5k x 5k.
delete nether, nether is a pointless world for factions, only good thing is mining blazes, and having blazes in nether will kill the economy on the server early.

change obsidian to break in 4 hits instead of 5 hits. so that it breaks after 4 tnt / 4 creepers.
^ This is because if youre shooting more than 4 tnt as the scatter for the cannon it will start blowing upwards.

make /wild every 30 mins and make it able to go anywhere on the map past 1k blocks. <--- way more raids this way.

F top giveaway ;)

add more spawners to f top value, add p4 for f top value. 1k per piece of p4 for example.

25 power per player.

20 chunk buffer limit, which means if someone has more than 20 claims in a line from the first base wall you can report that faction for buffer extending. this is important because if you shoot tnt further than 20 chunks it starts acting differently.

Make sand NOT break on soulsand, chests, fences and such. only block that should break sand is SLABS.

Make sand break past y level 255. otherwise theres no point in having walls cus youll get roof cannoned.

spawner durability (break a spawner 3 times and its gone forever)

SELL INV SELL HAND

Make it so you can search up an item in the auction house.

make sure u have fixed glitching...

3x3 pickaxes.

different economy, come on we have had IGS for 3 years now... Enderman should drop diamonds so they can cost 2 million in shop and they will be the best spawners!

efficiency 6 picks? sharp 6 swords? you could name them Jartex items. (from crates, koth or such) RARE!

make water flow S L O W E R. same about L A V A.

make clearlag not clear spawners, hoppers, armor and tools.

Make a pvp arena and an event going every 4 hours automatically, like how saicopvp has bloodbath. (an automatic announcement in chat that says theres pvp at /warp pvp, and whoever gets the chest in the middle when it spawns from 5 minute timer gets random loot.) this will cause more people to pvp and use their gear.
i know we have koth, but its so rare.

More events, raid events etc is really funny, not only for me im sure.

re design shop. and let us fly in spawn and shop.

Thats all i think :) ask me for more later :) voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max Peorioy Peorioy TechKnekZ TechKnekZ Hithy Hithy Conormck014 Conormck014

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Hello, its me norskate the factions god and lady killer. i have some DANK FRESH suggestions for jartex network faction server!!

TNTLIMIT : 290 ATM, Up it to 450. this way people can make bigger cannons than last map :) but still not too big for the noob bases on jartex to handle.

Genbuckets, Crophoppers.
end size 5k x 5k.
delete nether, nether is a pointless world for factions, only good thing is mining blazes, and having blazes in nether will kill the economy on the server early.

change obsidian to break in 4 hits instead of 5 hits. so that it breaks after 4 tnt / 4 creepers.
^ This is because if youre shooting more than 4 tnt as the scatter for the cannon it will start blowing upwards.

make /wild every 30 mins and make it able to go anywhere on the map past 1k blocks. <--- way more raids this way.

F top giveaway ;)

add more spawners to f top value, add p4 for f top value. 1k per piece of p4 for example.

25 power per player.

20 chunk buffer limit, which means if someone has more than 20 claims in a line from the first base wall you can report that faction for buffer extending. this is important because if you shoot tnt further than 20 chunks it starts acting differently.

Make sand NOT break on soulsand, chests, fences and such. only block that should break sand is SLABS.

Make sand break past y level 255. otherwise theres no point in having walls cus youll get roof cannoned.

SELL INV SELL HAND

3x3 pickaxes.

different economy, come on we have had IGS for 3 years now... Enderman should drop diamonds so they can cost 2 million in shop and they will be the best spawners!

efficiency 6 picks? sharp 6 swords? you could name them Jartex items. (from crates, koth or such) RARE!

Make a pvp arena and an event going every 4 hours automatically, like how saicopvp has bloodbath. (an automatic announcement in chat that says theres pvp at /warp pvp, and whoever gets the chest in the middle when it spawns from 5 minute timer gets random loot.) this will cause more people to pvp and use their gear.

Thats all i think :) ask me for more later :) voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max Peorioy Peorioy TechKnekZ TechKnekZ Hithy Hithy Conormck014 Conormck014

You made me scrool through 12 pages for this post after seeing your msg in discord,fck me.

Conormck014

Addicted Member
If cobble genbuckets are going to be added, I think sand genbuckets should be added. (You place the sand genbucket on the floor and it gens up to sky limit - 256) To balance it and not make people have op bases with all sand walls, there could be a 5k price for each genbucket you place.

Hithy

Addicted Member

Genbuckets, Crophoppers.
end size 5k x 5k.

F top giveaway ;)

25 power per player.

SELL INV SELL HAND

3x3 pickaxes.

Make ceggs so they can't brake obby, that will prevent glitching with ceggs and such.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
I agree, there is no problem, but only if you have no problem with me playing on another server. This one announced "reset release is right around the corner!" 2 days from 2 months ago. It sounds to me like the reset won't be happening for another good couple of months on top of these past 2. I came here to play, not wait, and I'm done waiting.
The reset has been delayed
>voodoo has only just went on holiday (2week delay)
>We don't just want to reset factions, we want to focus on making it an even better gamemode and not rush the reset, it takes us time to add suggestions, etc.
~Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.