Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Beast

Hey, could you please make it so ANYONE can mine spawners just as long as they have a silk touch diamond pick. PLEASE I FOUND sooooo many bases with tons of placed spawners and i cant mine them.

Siege Ayy

Dear staff,

First of all I'd like to just say that we are as a population thrilled to know that there of been a lot of changes coming to the network. However there are a few concerns that a few of us players have wanted to make sure that you hear us out clearly. With this upcoming reset coming although we have no date it would be feasible and also pleasing if we were able to get a timeframe or an allotment to know exactly when we can prepare for the server. All this crap about "the server is around the corner" or "it's closer than you think" or "a hop skip and over the rainbow is how close we are to the reset" is not cutting it. As faction players, and the community of Jartex, you are losing player count for factions as we speak. Yes we have the new server ideas, yes we want all these new perks and new server engineering, but FIRST we need the server cleaned and up for us to be able to even start on it. We understand that you would like to implement new ideas but a lot of the things that are delegate it amongst the staff are towards things that are not necessary in our eyes. Sky block servers and also this whole kit PVP server about how we can beta test it is all for just stalling it seems. Now I am not trying to bash the staff because they are doing a wonderful job at this however this is something that we cannot be lackadaisical about but at the same time we need to get the primary focus our undivided attention and that is the faction server for Jartex. Now I know that June is close to almost being over with and a lot of people are becoming more angst for summer vacation, and with the recent emotions I know it can be a hassle however can we please get a timeframe more specific for this faction reset because soon other players will leave the server and go to other ones and forget about jartex and that will cost you money and resources. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and will love to here your feedback.

im already in summer bre
Dear staff,

First of all I'd like to just say that we are as a population thrilled to know that there of been a lot of changes coming to the network. However there are a few concerns that a few of us players have wanted to make sure that you hear us out clearly. With this upcoming reset coming although we have no date it would be feasible and also pleasing if we were able to get a timeframe or an allotment to know exactly when we can prepare for the server. All this crap about "the server is around the corner" or "it's closer than you think" or "a hop skip and over the rainbow is how close we are to the reset" is not cutting it. As faction players, and the community of Jartex, you are losing player count for factions as we speak. Yes we have the new server ideas, yes we want all these new perks and new server engineering, but FIRST we need the server cleaned and up for us to be able to even start on it. We understand that you would like to implement new ideas but a lot of the things that are delegate it amongst the staff are towards things that are not necessary in our eyes. Sky block servers and also this whole kit PVP server about how we can beta test it is all for just stalling it seems. Now I am not trying to bash the staff because they are doing a wonderful job at this however this is something that we cannot be lackadaisical about but at the same time we need to get the primary focus our undivided attention and that is the faction server for Jartex. Now I know that June is close to almost being over with and a lot of people are becoming more angst for summer vacation, and with the recent emotions I know it can be a hassle however can we please get a timeframe more specific for this faction reset because soon other players will leave the server and go to other ones and forget about jartex and that will cost you money and resources. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and will love to here your feedback.
im already in summer break and jartex havent even announced reset yet have someon heard about a factions server that resets once every 10 months and stay alive? probably jartex wanna just get money and die...

Gotic123

Remove water spawner protect and remove armor destroy rate (mcmmo)

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
im already in summer bre

im already in summer break and jartex havent even announced reset yet have someon heard about a factions server that resets once every 10 months and stay alive? probably jartex wanna just get money and die...
Hey,
As said before we do not have a set date or timeframe the server will be released in as we do not know how long it will take to add some of the suggestions, we also need to build new spawns etc. It isn't like a little server when you can just delete everything and keep the spawns,
~Regards

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Stop bitching about the reset, it will come, but when that's the question. I know Mex & Max and they wouldn't just reset it, with a new world and done. They want it to be the best faction experience as possible. Yes, this takes time, and yes you'll have to wait longer, but what's the problem? You're just waiting for an even better faction server with even a cleaner and smoother gameplay, that's what you guys want right? So stop blaming them for stalling the reset, it will come, trust me.

I fully understand their choice of not giving a release date yet, because there will always be some issues with something, and you don't want issues in a newly released factions server, trust me I know that since I am the one who made the f'ed up /f top plugin. So please, be patient, and wait for an even better faction server for all of you guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.