Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
X0Kiqa5.jpg

I'm more than excited to share some information regarding what we have been working on as of late!
But we still need your guys help to make this reset even better. so please comment your suggestion/ideas below this post to help us!

Server Release Information

After weeks of work, are we excited to say that Faction reset release is right around the corner! Whilst we all wish that Factions could have been up and running quite a while ago, some things had to be done first!

We have been working on some new stuff for the future, along with some other side elements to the server. However, much more information will come in a couple weeks. For more frequent updates and information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

Couple ideas already worked on

• A new type of spawn with more and better koths!
  • A shop in a gui.
  • Limited the amount of customenchants on gear
  • Reworked enchantment system
  • Durability on spawners ( Can only mine spawners 3 times, to prevent saving spawners overnight )
  • New supply crates system
  • New playervault system
  • More spawner types added to f top
  • Adding new type of scrolls
  • Improved mobstacker
  • and more!

Some ideas we/you have
  • Crophopper (Collect all items in one chunk, for example, all cactus)
  • GenBuckets
  • Limited the number of allys
  • Powermine enchant 3 x 3
  • Challenges
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Attachments

• facres.jpg
    facres.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 18

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
I am not playing on factions a lot but my suggestion is to add more power to the players, a normal player start with 10/10 power and it's not enough

Another suggestion that I have is to add /pv 1 to any player that doesn't have a rank

Btw, I am the first comment :p

Conormck014

Addicted Member
I think that you should definitely add power mine enchant 3x3 and GenBuckets.

Last edited:

abway

More info plz.

Limited the amount of customenchants on gear
do u mean reoving some customenchants or that ppl can't put a lote of on items/armors
Adding new type of scrolls
do we get from "/tinkerer" or gkit only
Durability on spawners
do u get full durability when it raid or not

• Crophopper (Collect all items in one chunk, for example, all cactus)
  • GenBuckets
  • Limited the number of allys
  • Powermine enchant 3 x 3
  • Challenges
Agree

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I have also made faction suggestions since march.
1. was increased world boarder to 20,000 X 20,000 or 10,000 X 10,000
2. was super pickaxe to be able to mine by 3x3.
3. was land/cave entity decrease because it ruins entity raids. Entities must from spawners mostly.

I agree with the suggestions.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Suggestion : You should make lava scatterable, because it's very annyoing when you raid water/lava/water walls, it keeps on making clips. Plox

x o n e

i'm very happy some of my suggestions have been added
but these are some suggestions me and my fellow faction players would like
new fps (pls)
new better anti cheat
removing alot of custom enchants, leaving the necessaries and not too OP
new gkits / rank names (last one isnt very needed but it will be great) (fits the theme of the map btw)
/f perms (so basicly allied facs can give u perms to certain claims of their claims)
/f missions / challenge to make players play for longer
/f perks (unlockable via missions and cash ) (most likely fly in own territory - highest paid one, some faction commands like /f perms etc)
new crate system (vote crates are now very op, and back then they used to be shit, something in the middle will be fine, and if you want make certain ranks higher the chances of winning something SLIGHTLY, and also show chances of getting something in the crate items)
new dropparty system (like supply crates, very dumb / for poor people)
removing supply crate messages, also adding more supplies
more ram for bigger cannons
disallowing schematica (with or without printer)
enchant that automaticly smelts ores for you and has chances of giving you 2-5 items from single ore (depending on the level) (i dont think its here rn, maybe i'm wrong)
better items from koth, and making certain koths better (end maybe best => longer time, spawn one is medium => medium time etc)
thats all i can think of rn
i'll post more if i ever find some ideas, really looking forward into the reset,

also with custom enchants
please look at this and use it as an example of recoding custom enchants, and basicly doing the same thing for others, removing, nerfing, buffing, adding eetc
https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/faction-custom-enchants-for-next-season.11955/
alright pce

kingace

i'm very happy some of my suggestions have been added
but these are some suggestions me and my fellow faction players would like
new fps (pls)
new better anti cheat
removing alot of custom enchants, leaving the necessaries and not too OP
new gkits / rank names (last one isnt very needed but it will be great) (fits the theme of the map btw)
/f perms (so basicly allied facs can give u perms to certain claims of their claims)
/f missions / challenge to make players play for longer
/f perks (unlockable via missions and cash ) (most likely fly in own territory - highest paid one, some faction commands like /f perms etc)
new crate system (vote crates are now very op, and back then they used to be shit, something in the middle will be fine, and if you want make certain ranks higher the chances of winning something SLIGHTLY, and also show chances of getting something in the crate items)
new dropparty system (like supply crates, very dumb / for poor people)
removing supply crate messages, also adding more supplies
more ram for bigger cannons
disallowing schematica (with or without printer)
enchant that automaticly smelts ores for you and has chances of giving you 2-5 items from single ore (depending on the level) (i dont think its here rn, maybe i'm wrong)
better items from koth, and making certain koths better (end maybe best => longer time, spawn one is medium => medium time etc)
thats all i can think of rn
i'll post more if i ever find some ideas, really looking forward into the reset,

also with custom enchants
please look at this and use it as an example of recoding custom enchants, and basicly doing the same thing for others, removing, nerfing, buffing, adding eetc
https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/faction-custom-enchants-for-next-season.11955/
alright pce

I agree with everything but the schematica one.

kingace

Have more power per person for example everyone has 20/20 power

Status
Not open for further replies.