Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaPvP

Banned
Anyone wanna recruit me for next season. Will make a list of my abilities later.

Here's what I think:
Super pick would be nice do players can dig to bottom and make bases so this will help with claims and even f power.

Make /warp koth a thing so people don't get lost during event.(Idk if this added but I will check in a bit).

Faction perks such as /f fly / f fix (Once a day) as mentioned by x o n e x o n e

No, simply no. Just lay on your bed and think how stupid this idea would be and how it will be bad for the server's economy(By this I mean IRL cash to sustain the server)

1. New anti cheat.
2. Increase power to 15. 10 isn't enough.
3. Remove god mode ( stand still for 5 sec ) cause its too OP.
4. enable ./f bank ( factions economy ) so it makes it more challenging.
5. Better /f sc ( see chunks ) like make it more longer and less laggier.
6. Enable ./back again.
7. Gen buckets please :) to build a base more easier.
8. Add a rule : AFK is not allowed at /warp pvp / fps.
9. Spawner durability.. ehhh, make it more like 6, not 3..
10. Better KOTH, like with /koth vote, reach 25 vote to start KOTH :D
11. Make Gapples and God Apples rare, its too OP.
idk.. :p

kingace

1) A more balanced economy. By this I mean a lot of the spawners in shop are overpriced and a lot materials are underpriced such as iron which only sells $15 each.
2)Void chests(Kingace explained it)
3)Sell wands. This an item that allows you to sell in a chests by a simple left click.
4)The end. The endstone should be sandstone because it will make it easier to trench
5)Disable PVP related mcmmo.
6)Lava walls could be blown up without stacking any sand. This will make new cannoners life easier if they fok up the shot on lava wall and it creates a block infront.
7) Head system. When you kill a player, you receive a percent of their balance.
8) NCP'S. Ncp's are like players but without any player controlling it. People could buy it on the shop for a million or whatever price u choose and place the egg(or whatever) near the spawner and it will afk it 24/7.
9) Increase player power.
10) Faction Challenges. Example: "Challenge is to place 60000 netherrack" so when baseworking people would use nether rack and receive something in exchange.
11) Genbuckets should be cheap(Xone is retarded) and disable normal way of genning walls(Lava and water) because it lags the server.
12) Allow shematica for base work, most servers now allow printer to make trays, filters,etc.
13)Allow the suggestions gunfire made above :)
14) Making gapps more rare. Seriously gapple pvp is aids. Takes 20million years to kill anyone plus every "big" server does it and i think jartex should do it(also cus im pot pvp g0d)
15) The three durability thing is bad. For example, you make a noob base in the beginning in the season and then when you make your big base you have 2/3 durability left. So i think you should change it to something like it takes certain amount of days/hours to charge the spawners up to 100% and if you mine it, it will reset.
16)Improve the cannoning and server performance(making clear lag more often, instead of things lurking on top of hoppers make it instantly go into hoppers and dont make it flow instantly, slow the hoppers down)
17) Extra drops. By this I mean like when creepers who die, will drop tnt, etc.
18) ./rankup or spawner levels. For rankup, each level unlocks you a spawners(Level 1:pig spawner, etc) or spawner levels( you would click on the spawner and then there would level 1, 2, 3 blah blah and each time it will increase spawner productivity).
19)Sell all or sell hand. You have to admit selling your loot is aids so this will make it easier.
20)New anti cheat.

There are a lot of ideas above, I hope at least some of them get added ^_^

I agree with 90% of the things said here.

JaySN

Addicted Member
I got some ideas:p

Why not Jartex make its custom client with all the accepted mods(and make it so that if the players dont use that client. They cant join the server then.) So players cant download hacks and add them.

Also let us sell things like Obby, Lava Bucket, Water Bucket, Buckets, and every cannon related items.

And to add to MamaPvP MamaPvP 's 17th suggestion. Why not edit some spawner drops like mooshroom & slime(because no one uses these anymore), magma cubes and ghasts(add these 2;)) and let them drop like iron gold diamonds and emeralds. To balance the OP level, I would suggest to make these spanwers expensive as my name:)p) and configure the drops; eg if you farm a mooshroom and lets say it drops iron, then lets make it drops 2 or 1 iron after every kill.

Also, make the anticheat better :mad:

x o n e

I got some ideas:p

Why not Jartex make its custom client with all the accepted mods(and make it so that if the players dont use that client. They cant join the server then.) So players cant download hacks and add them.

Also let us sell things like Obby, Lava Bucket, Water Bucket, Buckets, and every cannon related items.

And to add to MamaPvP MamaPvP 's 17th suggestion. Why not edit some spawner drops like mooshroom & slime(because no one uses these anymore), magma cubes and ghasts(add these 2;)) and let them drop like iron gold diamonds and emeralds. To balance the OP level, I would suggest to make these spanwers expensive as my name:)p) and configure the drops; eg if you farm a mooshroom and lets say it drops iron, then lets make it drops 2 or 1 iron after every kill.

Also, make the anticheat better :mad:
that was the purpose of cheatbreaker, and since jartex's staff / players are edgy / akward / dont want improvement they didnt wnat to
and i agree with all of iot

x o n e

1. New anti cheat.
2. Increase power to 15. 10 isn't enough.
3. Remove god mode ( stand still for 5 sec ) cause its too OP.
4. enable ./f bank ( factions economy ) so it makes it more challenging.
5. Better /f sc ( see chunks ) like make it more longer and less laggier.
6. Enable ./back again.
7. Gen buckets please :) to build a base more easier.
8. Add a rule : AFK is not allowed at /warp pvp / fps.
9. Spawner durability.. ehhh, make it more like 6, not 3..
10. Better KOTH, like with /koth vote, reach 25 vote to start KOTH :D
11. Make Gapples and God Apples rare, its too OP.
idk.. :p
i dont agree with the kopth thing
koth should be scheduled and should stay like that

MamaPvP

Banned
that was the purpose of cheatbreaker, and since jartex's staff / players are edgy / akward / dont want improvement they didnt wnat to
and i agree with all of iot

Currently cheatbreaker ONLY supports 1.7 and I doubt it will support 1.8 since the server owners of cheatbreaker have a 1.7 server.

Pkxaetg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want it xD
and good ideas!! #hype!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.