Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Stop bitching about the reset, it will come, but when that's the question. I know Mex & Max and they wouldn't just reset it, with a new world and done. They want it to be the best faction experience as possible. Yes, this takes time, and yes you'll have to wait longer, but what's the problem? You're just waiting for an even better faction server with even a cleaner and smoother gameplay, that's what you guys want right? So stop blaming them for stalling the reset, it will come, trust me.

I fully understand their choice of not giving a release date yet, because there will always be some issues with something, and you don't want issues in a newly released factions server, trust me I know that since I am the one who made the f'ed up /f top plugin. So please, be patient, and wait for an even better faction server for all of you guys ;)
Indeed.

MamaPvP

Banned
Stop bitching about the reset, it will come, but when that's the question. I know Mex & Max and they wouldn't just reset it, with a new world and done. They want it to be the best faction experience as possible. Yes, this takes time, and yes you'll have to wait longer, but what's the problem? You're just waiting for an even better faction server with even a cleaner and smoother gameplay, that's what you guys want right? So stop blaming them for stalling the reset, it will come, trust me.

I fully understand their choice of not giving a release date yet, because there will always be some issues with something, and you don't want issues in a newly released factions server, trust me I know that since I am the one who made the f'ed up /f top plugin. So please, be patient, and wait for an even better faction server for all of you guys ;)

:>

yepicfail

I agree, there is no problem, but only if you have no problem with me playing on another server. This one announced "reset release is right around the corner!" 2 days from 2 months ago. It sounds to me like the reset won't be happening for another good couple of months on top of these past 2. I came here to play, not wait, and I'm done waiting.

Hithy

Addicted Member
I agree, there is no problem, but only if you have no problem with me playing on another server. This one announced "reset release is right around the corner!" 2 days from 2 months ago. It sounds to me like the reset won't be happening for another good couple of months on top of these past 2. I came here to play, not wait, and I'm done waiting.
The reset will be delayed at least 2 weeks due to voodootje being on a vacation, plus there were problems with the staff team. And let me tell you something right now, every time they did those resets early or pretty fast, but now I believe they will try to make it BETTER than ever.

kingace

Ofc everyone's gonna be bitching about it because they said reset is around the corner. Ok its been a while, where is it? So many people have stopped playing and factions isn't even that fun to play anymore. Also, it isn't that hard to keep us updated on whats happening with the reset, no one would be bitching if us players are kept updated about it.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Ofc everyone's gonna be bitching about it because they said reset is around the corner. Ok its been a while, where is it? So many people have stopped playing and factions isn't even that fun to play anymore. Also, it isn't that hard to keep us updated on whats happening with the reset, no one would be bitching if us players are kept updated about it.
That's the thing, it has to be amazing in the end, maybe they don't want to spoil everything, so people actually see something new.

kingace

That's the thing, it has to be amazing in the end, maybe they don't want to spoil everything, so people actually see something new.
It doesn't have to be like 'oh we're adding this this and that" it can be a possible message just saying oh we're expecting the reset to be roughly around blahblah something like that, which doesn't make players angry.

this reset update gotta be amazing soo i will keep playing on jartex i found a great new factions that im going to play now.

Status
Not open for further replies.