Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ndrit

Aqua Refine If good for your health to look young and turn looking young then it's possible you'll want start out trying many these products. Not all creams work for the same women so it's have to do some experimenting to source the one functions the good to you http://lumalifteye.com/aqua-refine/
Flagy_ Flagy_

yepicfail

The core team are very busy on this project, there is not a set date for when the reset will be, do not complain about there not being anymore infonation since as they are very busy on the project.

I don't mean to complain, but they said reset release was "right around the corner" over a month ago and still nothing since. I was wondering if I could get an estimate on the reset date.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
when is the reset?

u sed its around the corner like a week ago
There is not a set date, around the corner is a metaphor, it doesn't mean instantly it means sometime in the near future.

Same for yepicfail yepicfail

yepicfail

There is not a set date, around the corner is a metaphor, it doesn't mean instantly it means sometime in the near future.

Same for yepicfail yepicfail
I understand that "right around the corner" does not mean instantly and I honestly hate to be bothersome and say the same thing, but could I just have a wild guess on how many more months we have to wait? My faction and I would love to get started and we don't want to do anything yet on this server when it announced a reset was coming. If its still going to be another month or two we may just play another server and I'll get out of your hair.

Connor7479

Make this server a little. I didn't say a lot, like SiacoPVP because I feel like the pvp style with opening your f home for pvp and stuff is a bit more fun. Also, try to make pvp a bit less OP so that you can take on a guy that is in p4 in p2 without getting one shot killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.