Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
When you hit the world border make it not hit you back but make it like a solid block because that may cause some glitches if not changed.

SwagnLag1

A better thing to do is to make the blazes Cheaper and remove blaze spawners from the nether and not the nether interly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gimme some :diamond pls

towelMan

TO ALL OF YOU that want the nether to stay explain why it is so important that its here

Hithy

Addicted Member
TO ALL OF YOU that want the nether to stay explain why it is so important that its here
Well if they move the blazes and make nether flat and allow water there we could use it as a place to build bases.

towelMan

Well if they move the blazes and make nether flat and allow water there we could use it as a place to build bases.
look nether flat is a waste of time.If bases are allowed in nether then its always on top of nether,which is bad cuz top of nether is flat and its at y100 or something so youre walls are 150 high.and as i said top of nether is flat and bedrock no trenching and easy bases.Nether should be removed completely,blazes ruin the economy and i if u wanna build unclaimed bases under the lava i know of 4 hacks which people can find u with,its completely pointless.

-Forgot to mention.Water in nether=free obsidian which again ruins economy

kingace

look nether flat is a waste of time.If bases are allowed in nether then its always on top of nether,which is bad cuz top of nether is flat and its at y100 or something so youre walls are 150 high.and as i said top of nether is flat and bedrock no trenching and easy bases.Nether should be removed completely,blazes ruin the economy and i if u wanna build unclaimed bases under the lava i know of 4 hacks which people can find u with,its completely pointless.

-Forgot to mention.Water in nether=free obsidian which again ruins economy

No the way that henzen is talking about is that you make the nether exactly like end but with nether rack, there wouldn't lava or blazes to find, but you can make a base in the nether with water.

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
they should remove nether people gets to fats OP by getting blaze spawners from nether

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
add 'head masks' like'Iron Golem Mask' 'Chicken Mask' with enchants on it like in saico pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.