Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions Accepted [Factions] This Season and Next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Raiding101
What is your suggestion about?:
This Season and Next season.
What section is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
In this Thread i will be talking about the upcomming jartex Factions season and how the past season has been.
This Season:
This season was a slight change, with the addition of /f perms and /f perks, Some good some bad, In specific I believe i speak for all the factions players when i say, We HATE the ig limit and spawner limits in place. I understand why something like this would be added but the problem isn't being fixed like this and especially now, this late into the season, reinforcing it more, is foolish. The problem has been created and is already here, If you wanted to enforce the rule it should have been at the BEGINNING of the season. The ig limit is ludicrous, the problem is not people having too much igs or something like that, ITS THE ECONOMY, if you were trying to balance out the economy, the attempt failed miserably. We understand you wanted to nerf the economy a little, and i personally understand it makes it more of a grind which factions should be but now it is too late, Bring things back for how they were for at least the rest of the season.

Next Season:
Ok so we have discussed this season, whatever its basically over, What is now important is the season that will come, I really ask that you organis it better. If you plan to make overclaiming not possible like the beguining of the season LEAVE IT LIKE THAT, don't change it in the middle of the season, if you would like the balance the economy do so at the beginning. I also would like to throw out the idea for voodoo or gunfire to take in an EXPERIENCED player on factions to help plan the reset, they will know everything that needs to be done, fixed, added and removed.Overall i would like this to happened, also I would like to add I am not refering to myself or anyone around me, in general im asking for ANYONE EXPERIENCED in factions.
Pvp:
This season pvp was a whole other thing, pot pvp? with customeenchants? i don't think so, enchants didn't work, were too op, weren't good enough even to use and overall unbalanced, i don't do pvp alot to talk on this subject into detail for that you can check out T0m45_ Thread where he goes into details with this subject.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will make the gameplay alot more fun atracting a lot of players who have , quit, and new players.
Is there anything else we should know?:
I believe this needs to be kept in mind when planning the new season and i would like to see it happen, i hope this Reaches the Admins and Owners

Ghost_43

Just get an experienced person to make factions please. And that ig limit was ass. Idek why'd you have one who thinks of these things?

Merlin

Yea, if one is able to afford the ig's why let them go to noob factions in drop parties. It's not like the f missions give 10 tokens persay, they give 1. So you have to do an increasing amount of challenges to level up ig limit. I guess it could be an attempt to stop dupers but that can be fixed in another way. The economy is just broken at the end of this season. Stacks of IGs are going on AH for 10 mil and so on. So I simply believe if one can afford the igs, why not let them place it. Same for zombie pigmen

Status
Not open for further replies.