Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions FACTIONS SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq

What is the suggestion about?
FACTIONS SUGGESTIONS

Description:
Hello everyone .

we all know that factions is the best game mode on pvp side and its pretty fun to pvp with gsets but there is 1 issue the POTS , the pots are actually very very OP because everyone just spam pots everywhere and the pots work from Y 256 all the way to Y 0 . so if you throw a pot at Y256 and then wait till it reaches y 0 it will work and that's completely bs and ruins the PVP experience, in my opinion, there is 2 ways to fix this :

1- COMPLETELY REMOVE POT EXTENDER and add Instanthealth III health pots or make the pot extender only work when you pot in a radius of 2x1 or 3x2 not sure.

2- remove the pot extender and remove the custom enchants such as double damage / lifesteal / and fast turn v { the enchants that cause you to do 9 hearts hit damage and make the pots are just vanilla mc pots that will be great.

ok now let's hop on to the Knockback:

for me personally, the Horizontal kb is fine but the vertical is just a big no, you literally can send someone to the moon in 2 hits and you can't get any Long combos on him so work a bit on that.

THE ANTICHEAT AND THE ANTICHEAT:

the anticheat was PERFECT IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THE LAST RESET BECAUSE ALL THE CHEATERS/SIKTCHY PEOPLE WAS THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTING KICKED AND AFTER THAT YOU DISABLED IT SAME AS KITPVP AND THIS LITTERTAY RUINS IT SPEED HACKERS CAN still can jump you.

THE WARZONE&MAPS:

this map the warzone was just a big cancer area to pvp at especially that you said it will be flat but in fact its not at ALL . THE TREES WAS just a place where everyone pearls and escapes and that was just so cancer to play against.

THE double plants in the warzone are not a good idea because you can't really egg people or rod them

don't make stupid maps just make it as flat as possible maybe some tress like /warp wild west and that's it.

THE TRENCHPICKS:

Make it so we can combine 2 shockwave pickaxes together in /magician this was a thing last map but after the shockwave enchant got removed it stopped working for no reason.

add shockwave shovels in /shop.

The Warzone :

the warzone is pretty buggy because whenever you try to cegg a block within 2 blocks from warzone the ceggs won't work and i don't really know why i know for warzone protection but like why the 2 blocks also.

the warzone in /spawn has open areas in the wall of it full of lava or caves so please cover it with 1 layer so we can make gank bits here and people cant escape that because of warzone holes

THE SHOP:

make it so we can buy 1 stack of eggs/snowballs from the shop like getting them in a stack of 64, not 16 would be great.

THROWABLE CEGGS:

make it so we can throw throwable ceggs from 1 block away right now you need to be like 7 blocks away to click them so your crosshair should not be aiming at block.

the pearls:

make it just like kitpvp pearls right now.because If you get trapped you can't really so anything even in a 5x5 you can't do shit.

IMMORTAL KIT:

FIX IMMORTAL KIT SWORD ITS PRETTY TRASH RIGHT NOW.

Commands:

enable /feed in combat same as /near .

make a new command called /repair all [ repaires your inventory] and removes xp from your current xp 500exp each for item . NOT AVAILABLE IN COMBAT

make it so /rage gives str 3 for 15 seconds with cowldown of 1 hour and slowness 1 effect as a debuff. for 20 seconds.

/gkitclaim [gkit name] example /gkitclaim cratekeys

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
:O

Extra Information:
i am the real win and ovq is lose ALWAYS!!! DONT DONT DONT VOTE IF YOU DONT PLAY FACTIONS

Last edited:

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Movq

Movq

Donator
Donator
+1 ALSO DONT VOTE IF YOU DONT PLAY FACTIONS TY

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Discord,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Some things were added, not all of them, for like /near in combat and etc.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.