Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

factions suggestions for next map wooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xonexd

some suggestions after playing like 3 servers after jartex payout + some other features from other servers ive played in the past

PVP AND CUSTOM ENCHANTS:

• im biased because im a potpvper, and i really dislike CEs, but i still think offensive CEs need a big big big nerf as i could get 3 shot WHILE gapped in max god gear adding new defensive enchants which heal you or deal less damage to you is also welcome
  • making P6 obtainable by mixing 4 P4 pieces of gear in a new command no clue what it can be
  • adding a higher tier than legendary where you find inquisitive and the other BROKEN enchants, so its harder to obtain and more grindy in some ways which is ehh

GENBUCKETS AND CLAIMS:
GENBUCKETS:
  • genbuckets, should become 1 genbucket, that takes money from your balance when ever you use it, and gens, with no limits apart from your balance, saves time and effort of buying, and can be taken from /gen or /genbucket or /gb
  • adding horizantal genbuckets, should make revlayers and boxes easier to do and be less time consuming, the limit should be 128 blocks, which is 8 chunks, should be able to get stopped by a block of any kind and water and stop at the limit so it doesnt lag the server or be used to grief other claims, aswell as stopping if it enters a differant claim
  • making genbuckets cheaper, i can give alright prices for the jartex ECO from last map, but it can change depending on whats the eco, me and my faction can help with ECO
  • prices per use should be but not limited to : 15 for vertical cobble genbucket, 20 for horizantal cobble genbucket, 200 for sand genbucket {vertical ofc}, 250 for obsidian vertical genbucket, 300 for obsidian horizantal genbucket
  • making sandgenbuckets not having cobble at the bottom, but start genning from the bottom when you place it, might be more hard to gen, but it can be fianlly used for sandcomps without any issues
CLAIMS / BUFFERS:

• buffer limit should now start from the FIRST WALL of a base, so you can have a 10x10 base, and 20 chunks of walls after it,
  • a full faction with full power should be able to claim atleast a 30x30 claim without any upgrades by default, and can get upgraded after, so either the limit of players gets bigger or the power
  • the 6 chunk distance between differant faction claims should be added back, and count for allies, as you could claim near allies when it was implemented
SCHEMATICA AND PRINTER:

• printer should be finally allowed and fixed, so more farms have the oportunity to join jartex, such as cactus farms and big auto melon farms
  • there should be /printer which either, gives you the items you need to print automaticly by having them in your inventory, and switching pages of items to get the ones u need, should be organised by category and take out money from your balance everytime you use the item, or just not take items from your inventory that are getting used and tax you whenever you use it
  • printer should not be allowed for printing cannons or redstone contraptions besides farms, also patching with printer shouldnt be allowed
SPAWNERS:

• mining spawners should now only be by HAND, which means you cant mine spawners with a pickaxe, or a silk pickaxe, + keep the spawner durability
  • remove the spawner limit, i know mex was gnna do it but i have to insist
  • making spawners stackable uses less space and makes raiding easier
  • not being able to place any blocks next to spawners, just under or above, and make spawners act like sponges, so water and lava cant cover them

MAP SUGGESTIONS:

• a map should be shorter, as of now its usually 6 months per map which is ehhh, and the f top competition should be 1 month, 4 weeks, and have weekly payout
  • weekly payout means the f top przie should be devided weekly,
  • there should be a test server for the trusted individuals by the owners and devs to help with testing and fixing bugs maybe give rewards to who helped
MISC SUGGESTIONS:

• sellwands should now be unlimited, and might or might not give a 1.25x boost whenever you use it to sell,
  • swearing / trash talking should be less strict if not allowed in factions, now everyones mature and shouldnt get offended by a few words
  • skyblock or other pg server staffs shouldnt be allowed to mute or warn for toxicity, unless its swearing with diseases
  • making dox and ddos threats perm / 1 month bans, its cute that ppl get 3d bans for litteraly saying i will boot you off xd!
  • being less strict with factions names, besides the racist and over the top offending names, other memy and jokey names like "JewControl" or "Jihad" or "GayIsNotOkay" should be allowed, even if theres a staff in them
  • making polls on discord whenever ur unsure about features, if u want to add them or no, how u want to add them, etc should let the community feel like their having an impact on the behavior of the server
  • Mob and Crop hoppers should be added, what they do is absorb the mob drops for the mobhopper or the crops in the chunk they are placed in, and then act like a normal hopper either getting it stolen by another hopper under it or next to it, or just putting it next to a chest and it will fill it as normal

also unbanning me from discord is a good idea

Last edited:

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
I do not agree with following rules /suggestions:

im biased because im a potpvper, and i really dislike CEs, but i still think offensive CEs need a big big big nerf as i could get 3 shot WHILE gapped in max god gear adding new defensive enchants which heal you or deal less damage to you is also welcome
The god set PvP is not that bad, you won't get 3shot in a maxed set, they just have to remove/add and buff/nerf some enchants and it would be fine like that ( T0m45_ T0m45_ can say and explain more than me I guess).

buffer limit should now start from the FIRST WALL of a base, so you can have a 10x10 base, and 20 chunks of walls after it,
This is currently the rule.

printer should not be allowed for printing cannons
That's exactly what it should be allowed for.

a map should be shorter, as of now its usually 6 months per map which is ehhh, and the f top competition should be 1 month, 4 weeks, and have weekly payout
It would change Jartex too much, if they make 1month maps with weekly payout, but 2-3 months with monthly payout or just one payout will be better than it was the last maps.

also unbanning me from discord is a good idea
Yes, I think this is a very good idea.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
PVP Is not bad with gapples, potpvp is a survival limitation and will limit your chance to kill more players when solo.
PotPVP is easy on survival and mosly focuses on combat and which everyone can PVP and everyone is decent at combating and with that you would not be able to stand out on PVP and have a chance to win ganks which happens very commonly.

How I see it is when you are better than someone on combat it would not matter when you get grouped because 2 or more players would 99% land more hits on you so combat PVP is very easy, if survival is easy in server then we pretty sure we take that focus off and put it on combat.

I remember myself in KitPVP where in iron set you get 5 shotted and I remember winning 3v1 or being so many times better than someone but I always knew that they were bad and with that it's rare to pvp against someone who is trash at Combats these days.

These days we put too much focus on combat and in my opinion there must be surviving skills too.
PotPVP has combat and healing but you have so much time to react and it really looks like it would be everyone's mental focus on healing.
These days everyone is good at PotPVP and barely anyone gets quickdropped and that's the problem, the game with it is easy.

I remember when there was hulk III season and we had repairer in combat which brings whole new level to PVP which no one can withstand.

If pvp is garbage then it would not become your focus.

With other suggestions in mind, Yea go for it +1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xonexd

xonexd

I do not agree with following rules /suggestions:

The god set PvP is not that bad, you won't get 3shot in a maxed set, they just have to remove/add and buff/nerf some enchants and it would be fine like that ( T0m45_ T0m45_ can say and explain more than me I guess).

This is currently the rule.

That's exactly what it should be allowed for.

It would change Jartex too much, if they make 1month maps with weekly payout, but 2-3 months with monthly payout or just one payout will be better than it was the last maps.

Yes, I think this is a very good idea.
detph no its not currently like that lol
its just 20x20 claims no first wall thing lol

for the map i agree and i legit said make maps shorter are u
no printing cannons shouldnt be why printer is a thing since its just bad

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xonexd

xonexd

PVP Is not bad with gapples, potpvp is a survival limitation and will limit your chance to kill more players when solo.
PotPVP is easy on survival and mosly focuses on combat and which everyone can PVP and everyone is decent at combating and with that you would not be able to stand out on PVP and have a chance to win ganks which happens very commonly.

How I see it is when you are better than someone on combat it would not matter when you get grouped because 2 or more players would 99% land more hits on you so combat PVP is very easy, if survival is easy in server then we pretty sure we take that focus off and put it on combat.

I remember myself in KitPVP where in iron set you get 5 shotted and I remember winning 3v1 or being so many times better than someone but I always knew that they were bad and with that it's rare to pvp against someone who is trash at Combats these days.

These days we put too much focus on combat and in my opinion there must be surviving skills too.
PotPVP has combat and healing but you have so much time to react and it really looks like it would be everyone's mental focus on healing.
These days everyone is good at PotPVP and barely anyone gets quickdropped and that's the problem, the game with it is easy.

I remember when there was hulk III season and we had repairer in combat which brings whole new level to PVP which no one can withstand.

ur legit bad atpvp i dont know why you comment on this segment
if you had skill, you wouldnt bother repairing in combat or even willing to use hulk, i destroyed people when i had gears 3 and other enchants, without hulk and without repairing in combat
its just broken
ive been 3 shot in MAX gear while GAPPED, i just think they need to nerf offensive enchants and buff defensive enchants thats it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xonexd

xonexd

you also didnt make sense for 3/4 of what you said so idk how i made that reply lmao

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
detph no its not currently like that lol
its just 20x20 claims no first wall thing lol

for the map i agree and i legit said make maps shorter are u
no printing cannons shouldnt be why printer is a thing since its just bad

ENGLISH PLEASE I DONT UNDRESTAND

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Nice joke, I didn't make sense on 75% of my post when you made huge reply on most of my points.
If you truly want to have PotPVP season without rough damage ce's then it's fine but with that everyone would be decent at PVP and you would not become at least 3x better than anyone.

With your gears III combo's and strafes would not matter on huge group of players, everyone is good at PVP these days and when they get 2v1'ed, they would not stand a chance in this season.

Everyone from Huf and other factions are mostly about 50% or more of your PVP skill.
Oldbook PVP where there was no CE's wasn't complicated at all and everyone became good at it quickly.
The season where you would be able to win 5v1 against OP players would make PVP useful.

Your PotPVP season would make everyone more equalized on PVP than mine.

The only PotPVP i would agree with is where you have custom enchant that will make your armor last A LOT longer and custom enchants that would be able to make you last longer in PVP such as lifesteal, however i would still want str II effect to exist and doubledamage too but no debuff custom enchants.

If you want PotPVP then make PvP's long lasting and more difficult.

Owh and the time when you got 3 shotted while on gapple was because of your 10 hearts and their Drunk III with doubledamage enchant. When you are without full overload set you can die quicker.

If the Doubledamage custom enchant is all about probability then that is a problem because it could activate twice in 2 hits.

Last edited:

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
im not gonna say anything about jartex factions pvp anymore basically its bad as t0m45_ says and good as t0m45_ says at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.