Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions, SkyBlock Dream] Long lasting sets

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Long lasting sets
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions, SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is all about long lasting sets and everyone will know what im talking about.
As you know the only thing that helps your sets last longer is Voodoo, attaunator and mostly hardened, Hardened is enchantment that gives your armor more durability so it survives for longer, Hardened IV makes your armor survive for twice as long than without it.

The reason why I am suggesting this is because sets don't even last 20 seconds if you are constantly getting hit by a player with strength 2 and in my opinion this is horrific and bad to look at, this is the problem that allows quantity win against quality and that is a gang of 2-3 win easily win against 1 player cause his sets can't last for long in PVP.

Making sets last for longer in PVP will bring more effort into surviving and give you more chances to kill other players instead of being 1v1'ed or 2v1'ed and just dying easily cause your sets won't even last for 20 seconds each.

I really want each set to last for at least 5 minutes or 10 minutes when being attacked and that will bring more fun in PVP and give other players chance to kill others, it will even allow you to survive for longer when being attacked by a hacker.
It's up to owner for how long each set can last, The longer sets can last, the better you can be compared to other players, now you can barely become twice as good as them.
When it comes to improving sets durability you mostly have to have a focus on helmet cause it's the first thing that will break, so make sure helmets can last 5-15 minutes and from there you will know how long other 3 pieces can last.

Just to give you information, helmet breaks first, then boots, then leggings and then Chest plate.

As most of you might be salty or disappointed about this suggestion but really, 2 seasons ago repairer made god players last for 1 hour and really gave them chance to become gods of this server and in my opinion we need something similar to that, enough of this short life MEME of PVP and give us more chance to survive for longer.

This also improves quality against quantity and that is gang vs 1 player, it will make it easier for 1 player to at-least kill someone there unlike now if you get 2v1'ed ur sets will break too quick and you will not do anything.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will bring more effort into surviving and help you stand out and become god this season. This will allow players to last for longer depending on their surviving skills and will give them more chance to kill.
That would also make players happier because there is no point in spending about 4,000,000 XP on your godsets that won't even last for 20 secs if ur being hit constantly.
Is there anything else we should know?:
No

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1, disagreed on "20 sec if consta hitting".
Giving more durability in hardened will be a future ripoff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
-1, disagreed on "20 sec if consta hitting".
Giving more durability in hardened will be a future ripoff.

Dude maybe if you read my topic twice you would then think before posting this.
Hardened IV only makes ur sets last for 2x longer and that is not a big difference.
Go read my previous suggestion on hulk IV, it would not be any rip off that doesn't make sense.
This suggestion helps other players to survive for longer in PVP.

If you think this is somehow "Rip off" then what happend 2 seasons ago in factions? it was really difficult to survive with /repairer in combat and PVP lasted for like 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on someone's (Skill) on surviving and that comes with long lasting sets, in my opinion 2 seasons ago players were able to last for longer with repairer but they had Hulk III with that, so this suggestion is about our sets being able to last 5 minutes each at least. 5 sets are 25 minutes and the only thing that can make it all easy game is hulk IV and it is why i don't want hulk IV to be in game since then everyone will survive too easy.

This is not any rip off, any custom enchantments can be upgraded by owner in next season or downgraded.

Chrisknight

+1
If longer lasting sets were added, it would only help the extremely rich people who have tons of gapps. What your saying would only make sets not break as often and there would be more helmets from kills. Pvp won’t last longer until custom enchants are balanced, and gapps are made more common.

Overall I think that they need to make gapps more common or make maxed sets more easy to create so it’s not the current situation of losing hours of work in less than a minute. Once custom enchants are more balanced and sets can last along with your gapps and pots I think pvp will be balanced

I would like to add that a gapple cool down would be a good idea so that gapps could be more common without making pvp have some skill necessary instead of completely being about whoever has the most gear and gapps

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Dude maybe if you read my topic twice you would then think before posting this.
Hardened IV only makes ur sets last for 2x longer and that is not a big difference.
Go read my previous suggestion on hulk IV, it would not be any rip off that doesn't make sense.
This suggestion helps other players to survive for longer in PVP.

If you think this is somehow "Rip off" then what happend 2 seasons ago in factions? it was really difficult to survive with /repairer in combat and PVP lasted for like 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on someone's (Skill) on surviving and that comes with long lasting sets, in my opinion 2 seasons ago players were able to last for longer with repairer but they had Hulk III with that, so this suggestion is about our sets being able to last 5 minutes each at least. 5 sets are 25 minutes and the only thing that can make it all easy game is hulk IV and it is why i don't want hulk IV to be in game since then everyone will survive too easy.

This is not any rip off, any custom enchantments can be upgraded by owner in next season or downgraded.
I PvP everyday ... And as far as I've noticed, my set never drop below under 20% in a good 3-10 minutes PvP session. (Single Set)