Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - reset countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

This Is A Ban Appeal For My Main Account: arrnow And Somehow My Alts To Arrow3006, And Arrnow3006
I Get Banned For No Reason Because I Didn't Use Any Hacks What Happened Is I Jumped Off My Base Platform And Then I Just Froze In The Air Then All Of A Sudden I Read "You Are Banned On This Server! By:Console Reason [FAC] Hacks - Velocity You Are Permanently Banned! " I Have Played On This Server So Long I Wouldn't Hack On This Server Ever. I Was Having Lag Only Lag. If I Was Using Velocity Then I Would Have Got A Corner Claim. This Is The Only Server I Play On Please Read
Immediately P.S I Was Playing On Factions.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
A Aaron you may file an appeal here. But yeah, a lot of people are getting banned by the console, which means a lot more work for the appeals team. :/

Kooni

Pretty sure you can't get banned for anti kb, if no one attacks you.

Pandamaniac

Yes, to upgrade your spawners, I think you just right click it and a menu pops up, which then you can upgrade the spawner using the XP you have. Yes You can upgrade it without breaking the spawners. The 'higher lever' level Your spawner is, the more mobs will spawn.
thanks man

DurRice

Gunfire will I get my lost VIP rank back at the reset??
Q: What will be kept after the reset?
A:
  • Ranks
  • /gkits (How ever a couple will be will be disabled the first couple days)
  • Purchase or won out of crates commands
It says right in the post that Ranks will be carried over, and the Reset has already taken place in Factions. You may want to delete one of your double posts.

MrCubeyYT

Q: What will be kept after the reset?
A:
  • Ranks
  • /gkits (How ever a couple will be will be disabled the first couple days)
  • Purchase or won out of crates commands
It says right in the post that Ranks will be carried over, and the Reset has already taken place in Factions. You may want to delete one of your double posts.

First of all sorry for the double post I only posted one time Idk how the second one got there!
And also I dont have the rank!
I had bought it 4 days ago and I had filled a purchase issue page but my kit is not back after 4 days thats why I am asking if I will get it back

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
First of all sorry for the double post I only posted one time Idk how the second one got there!
And also I dont have the rank!
I had bought it 4 days ago and I had filled a purchase issue page but my kit is not back after 4 days thats why I am asking if I will get it back

If you bought it from the store then Pm Mex or Max with your Transaction ID.

Mex = Voodoo
Max= Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.