Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appie112

Hey all, ;)

I got a few ideas that I would like to share feel free to comment and give your opinion. :LOL::LOL:

My first idea would be adding horizontal genn buckets. Horizontal genn buckets would improve basework and it would help a lot of people without fly. (y)(n):unsure:

My second idea has been suggested a lot and I don't know why it hasn't been implemented yet. :unsure:

Adding /sell hand or /sell all to the /buycraft. Some of you might disagree since you would have to pay for it with in real life money.
I understand that adding /sell hand or /sell all to a rank would make sell wands useless but I do feel like adding /sell all command to the buycraft for a decent price would be fair enough.

My third idea would be a new rank. A higher rank. I know a lot of you will hate this and disagree with me on here since you all think it is pay to win already. Keep in mind to server needs money to stay running.
I will make another post about what I think the rank should be. :sneaky::jartex: :eek::eek:

My fourth idea would be changing the Ranks '' theme '' it has been how many years now since ranks are the same? I think changing the names of the rank would be a nice thing to do. Doing a different theme. I don't know what kind of theme but just think about it. Aren't you tired of seeing the '' old '' ranks all the time? Titan , GOD etc.
A new '' theme '' is what I suggest I think its quite fun to be honest. ( Would be weird at first tho ) :jartex::love:

My fifth idea is to make it worth to actually farm instead of just asking.
I feel like all you need now is a few spawners and afk it for the rest of the map but, why not change it up and make hard work pay off. People that put a lot of time and effort with farms should be rewarded. (y):unsure:<3

My sixth idea is to add a plugin called /playedtime.
This would track your time played but only the time you have actually played. AFking doesn't count. I suggest if you play for 12 hours you get a reward and so on. :love:
For example play 12 hours you get a rare key.
Play 24 hours you will get a skeleton spawner.
Play for 240 hours u get a GOD keys.
The options are endless here.
This is a nice idea I think but, I think it would be hard to make ( I don't know anything about coding) :ROFLMAO:

Well that is it. If you have read all the way till this point thank you for your time,

All feedback accepted! BTW My grammas is bad I agree!:censored::censored:

Appie112

I think adding some free ranks that are not as powerful as bought ranks, but you have to really work towards would be a good idea as well

Femini5t

Addicted Member
Hey all, ;)

I got a few ideas that I would like to share feel free to comment and give your opinion. :LOL::LOL:

My first idea would be adding horizontal genn buckets. Horizontal genn buckets would improve basework and it would help a lot of people without fly. (y)(n):unsure:

My second idea has been suggested a lot and I don't know why it hasn't been implemented yet. :unsure:

Adding /sell hand or /sell all to the /buycraft. Some of you might disagree since you would have to pay for it with in real life money.
I understand that adding /sell hand or /sell all to a rank would make sell wands useless but I do feel like adding /sell all command to the buycraft for a decent price would be fair enough.

My third idea would be a new rank. A higher rank. I know a lot of you will hate this and disagree with me on here since you all think it is pay to win already. Keep in mind to server needs money to stay running.
I will make another post about what I think the rank should be. :sneaky::jartex: :eek::eek:

My fourth idea would be changing the Ranks '' theme '' it has been how many years now since ranks are the same? I think changing the names of the rank would be a nice thing to do. Doing a different theme. I don't know what kind of theme but just think about it. Aren't you tired of seeing the '' old '' ranks all the time? Titan , GOD etc.
A new '' theme '' is what I suggest I think its quite fun to be honest. ( Would be weird at first tho ) :jartex::love:

My fifth idea is to make it worth to actually farm instead of just asking.
I feel like all you need now is a few spawners and afk it for the rest of the map but, why not change it up and make hard work pay off. People that put a lot of time and effort with farms should be rewarded. (y):unsure:<3

My sixth idea is to add a plugin called /playedtime.
This would track your time played but only the time you have actually played. AFking doesn't count. I suggest if you play for 12 hours you get a reward and so on. :love:
For example play 12 hours you get a rare key.
Play 24 hours you will get a skeleton spawner.
Play for 240 hours u get a GOD keys.
The options are endless here.
This is a nice idea I think but, I think it would be hard to make ( I don't know anything about coding) :ROFLMAO:

Well that is it. If you have read all the way till this point thank you for your time,

All feedback accepted! BTW My grammas is bad I agree!:censored::censored:

Appie112
nice

Status
Not open for further replies.