Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions] Helping to fix server lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaTheOG

Minecraft Username:
OmegaTheOG

What is the suggestion about?
Helping to fix server lag.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
If it's possible, please try and dedicate more RAM to the factions server. Just playing on this server for a few days, I have quit time and time again because somebody is cannoning a base somewhere on the map and lagging out the entire server. Tps drops from 20 to about 9 in only a few seconds, which causes people to spam chat and act immature about it all. I have not yet experienced cannoning, but I can imagine that the lag makes stacking any sand or general shooting difficult as well.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New players logging into the server quit a lot easier when they're unable to do anything from the beginning. Server lag like what happens looks bad for the network in general, which makes new players wary of joining and sticking to the server. By allocating more RAM to servers that use a lot more than others, it will help with the professional appearance of the server.

Extra Information:
If you do not want to allocate more RAM or are unable, I suggest setting up even more timed restarts of the server and possibly making entity clearing happen more frequently. If it helps to fix server lag, I can't see many people arguing with that.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
To clear things out, the TPS isn't dropping from 20 to 9, its steadily being at 19-20(you can check it here) and 25GB of RAM is currently being dedicated for the Faction server alone and thats is more than enough for the average player count which the faction server gets. Contrary to what you think, allocating more RAM will not always resolve the problem.
Secondly, the lag is being caused by an auto cannon which is strictly prohibited and mentioned in the rules. If some players(not implying that it is you) cannot follow the rules then there will of course be consequence which the server has to suffer. In the end the blame will fall on the staff team.
Third, JustThiemo, the admin said he is going to work on the resolving this problem this weekend(that is tomorrow onwards from this moment).

Thank you

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello OmegaTheOG,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​

• I belong to one of the factions is the F top and we started cannoning a faction once with over 30 walls so we used one of the biggest cannons and i didn't get lag at all! it might be your pc or anything else.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [MoudTage#7411].​

Good afternoon,
MoudTage

Status
Not open for further replies.