Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Future of factions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyncFalcon

IGN
SyncFalcon
*Add ranks you can buy with igm
*Add new crates
*Missions
*New spawners
*Faction Missions
*Exclusive Ranks
*Crop Hoppers
*You can only mine a spawner 3 times before it breaks
*Better anti-cheat
*Potion Brewmaster (Potion shop)
*Bosses
*Battle Arena (Places you can fight to get in certain factions)
*Faction Arena (Fight enemy factions where its head on!)
*New Custom enchants (For example: "War Cry" Has a chance to knock all enemies in a 5 block distance back
*New limits for how many custom enchants on weapons and armors preferably 10 now with the new custom enchants
*Titles
*New ranks based on how long the player has been with jartex (For example: Elder: Prot 3 set with 2 Gapples

Synision

Addicted Member
This is to do with the buying ranks system;
-Maybe if you have a certain amount of money you can trade that in to get a coupon for a rank/rank upgrade.

GammingBoyMC

*Add ranks you can buy with igm
*Add new crates
*Missions
*New spawners
*Faction Missions
*Exclusive Ranks
*Crop Hoppers
*You can only mine a spawner 3 times before it breaks
*Better anti-cheat
*Potion Brewmaster (Potion shop)
*Bosses
*Battle Arena (Places you can fight to get in certain factions)
*Faction Arena (Fight enemy factions where its head on!)
*New Custom enchants (For example: "War Cry" Has a chance to knock all enemies in a 5 block distance back
*New limits for how many custom enchants on weapons and armors preferably 10 now with the new custom enchants
*Titles
*New ranks based on how long the player has been with jartex (For example: Elder: Prot 3 set with 2 Gapples

1.This was a great post but adding a brewmaster isnt needed. They can just add signs with strenght pot 2 speed 2 and gapple. It could be hard to add bosses because there isnt usually that good bosses made. Could be nice if there was a boss that would need strategy for example parkour and he throws Tnt :) something like donkey kong or strategy boss. Maybe an event as parkour.. it can be good to try out new stuff.
2.If you can please specify what you mean with battle arena didnt really get that.
3.The new ce u gave as example could be a bit hard to fit because it might bug up anti cheat and people would get kick for killaura.

Rushil Patel

Better Anticheat is all I want realistically. Also make it so it is bannable if you have tnt/raid alerts. It is super annoying to try to raid someone especially if they are a no life factions player that will get up at like 3 A.M just to defend their base.

Rushil Patel

1. Reset factions
2. Reset all ranks
3. Change prices on ranks?? Way too expensive
4. Make buyable in-game ranks for those who can’t use irl money
5. Have voting keys drop better stuff (more money for server, and more ppl will do it like me cuz it takes time and nothing comes out of it)
6. Maybe like a daily login bonus, like free money for kit, or voting kit (after voting certain amounts you get rewards along with keys)
7. More staff?? Too many hackers, no fun in pvping anywhere
8. Add water and lava regen back maybe?
9. Disable mcmmo, doesn’t work too well and no point rn
10. Maybe not allow scamming cuz it can be retarded sometimes
11. Better drops from drop party and war zone crates for the regular players to get better (motivate more players to stay and play than not get anywhere due to the high rank ppl always getting everything
12. Limited enchants on gear should probably stay the same, it’s a good balance in pvp to not let the one with more enchants win
13. Bring back black and white scroll drops from the dusts
14. Make jn factions not so p2w, plebs get nothing, ranked ppl get everything through their irl money and no fun nor connection between the two groups
Give the plebs more of a shot than to just suck it up for not having money
Reset all ranks? This would make it that all people who spent more than 100$+ For example me would lose all of their money that they spent and most likely chargeback and get banned and then all OGs would be gone. no fun in that. I agree with the voting crate thing though. Also agree with getting black scrolls and white scrolls from /tinkerer. And if ranks can be bought ingame I want them to be like for VIP for example like atleast 300m or more make them overpriced so that their is still the capability to get ranks from the shop with IRL money. Enchants on the other hand I think 5 is too low and that it should like 8 or a bit more. Also I think that like SBD add another tier of books in which you can get hulk. Because who doesn't like hulk. Also I like the idea of the daily login bonus because it can motivate players to play the server more.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Reset all ranks? This would make it that all people who spent more than 100$+ For example me would lose all of their money that they spent and most likely chargeback and get banned and then all OGs would be gone. no fun in that. I agree with the voting crate thing though. Also agree with getting black scrolls and white scrolls from /tinkerer. And if ranks can be bought ingame I want them to be like for VIP for example like atleast 300m or more make them overpriced so that their is still the capability to get ranks from the shop with IRL money. Enchants on the other hand I think 5 is too low and that it should like 8 or a bit more. Also I think that like SBD add another tier of books in which you can get hulk. Because who doesn't like hulk. Also I like the idea of the daily login bonus because it can motivate players to play the server more.
Your not OG

Broddi

Add another tier of books? LMFAO! just cuz of that SBD is now mostlikely ruined let me explain it to you,so in the reset there were only 4 books of that kind and it was 25% of getting inquis wich is insane (especially for reset) because p2w got the exp for the book and got inquis in like the first minutes,you want this to happen to factions too?! now what happened to Inquis could happen to Hulk wich would do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.