Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Future of factions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisloo

put anticheat and better console kick for hackers and fix all glitches making a sec server is not a good idea

Enklit MC

I have a suggestion:
Add a headhunting sistem, which players can buy mob spawners and sell their heads to level up!
Also add crop hoppers and mob hoppers.
:;)

Vyrthian143

First of all my ign is Vyrthian, i am a very old player & a donator for over $100+ and i alredy quited the server but there might be a chance i might come back to factions. In my opinion on the stuff that you need to add to improve the server and bring other players in it is to first of all add back /repairer in combat many players quited the server because of that such as Shockman, Vyrthian (Me), GTC1, Osaki212, Viiremixz_ and more. I know you said that this was a accident but it was a very good thing and it made players keep playing and it made the server unique so pls add back /repairer in combat. Second of all you need to add more stuff in the airdrop crates or envoys because alot of good players are not going to the envoys because they are useless. Third and the last thing is that Make more events such as raid events, Boss events, more koth & more koth loot. So these the things i think you should add to this beautiful server Jartex Network or factions.

GammingBoyMC

I already made post b4 but i want the fly in enemy territory to be fixed where it says teleportation cancelled and it keeps spamming it.

Hithy

Addicted Member
So this is my idea list for the next Faction season!
Some of these ideas are mentioned above, and some of these are mine. I just wanted to make every good suggestion (in my opinion) in one list.
Balanced economy.
Pretty understandable already, this season was an example of a unbalanced economy - villagers made too much money, and made most of the spawners just useless, so people only focused on one thing which is villager spawners. This is my opinion how to fix the economy issues - Make the top spawners cost around the same price and drop loot around the same price, so people buy other spawners too, not only focus on one thing. Same thing to lower tier spawners, doesn't cost that much and price is okay too.
More spawners.
This is like basically about the economy, by adding more spawners it will make people not focus on one spawner, but on some other ones too. And make the server more flexable if you get my point. Because this season no one really focused on multiple things.
Faction fly for everyone.
Self explanatory, make the server less pay-to-win, so people don't complain about the server being pay-to-win. To make people who bought fly not complain, well they should have access to fly in enemy territory too, and wilderness of-course. This would work like this, if there is someone 100-150 blocks (y and z) near you, your fly will stop working, same with people who bought /fly, so if people with no /fly is raiding you they will have equal chances.
More competitive Factions.
Here I will go trough multiple things that could make the server way more competitive.
So starting off - less gapples, by this I mean make them harder to get, maybe from mining and doing /f missions, that I will discuss later in the post.
And of-course, to the people who paid to get gapples from their kits, they get them, but less. Because starting from Titan and above gapples aren't really a problem. So I would suggest lowering the amount.

Next thing that I want to go trough is multiple KOTH's a day, so people that don't make it in time have another chance, so in my opinion make the koth like every 4 hours so in case people miss it they have another chance to get KOTH in that day. Of-course this will increase PvP in general and make the server more enjoyable. Make the prizes more balanced, in case this actually gets implemented, because this might cause some economy problems if done incorrectly.

Now talking about Palace/OutPost.
This is a very suggested idea by the community, and as the other ones, it would make the server more competitive and more enjoyable. And my idea about the Palace is - It happens 24/7 the faction who is capping it gets 10% more sell price in their claims,(I know this isn't much but to make it balanced you don't have to go ham on the sales) things from the /shop costs 5% less I know this isn't much but still will make the server a bit more balanced. And this would be very helpful at the start of the map, it would really change the server a lot!

This is a thing that was soon to get added but never did - Spawner durability.
In my opinion this is THE KEY to make factions way more competitive, and I know most of you will agree with this.
There is various ways to make this happen, but here is mine - When you place a spawner it starts a countdown to 5 minutes, so you can mine them just in-case you misplace them. And if it's past the 5 minute mark spawners aren't mine-able until some time period (Best option - 1 week).
I have no idea how this would effect the server's speed, it would most likely not go well, since there is constant timers going on around the server.
If this idea won't workout, the other option in my opinion is - 5/5 durability, every time you mine a spawner it loses 1 durability point. If you've mined the spawner 5 times it will break.

Spawners in wilderness/unclaimed bases. This is another major thing that ruins the competitive feeling and economy.
So this happens when people just don't want to get raided, plus this ruins the experience for other players and it will make Factions less fun, because there is no raids. So here is my idea how to prevent it.
So to start off, make it so you cannot place spawners in wilderness. Make it so you cannot unclaim land that contains spawners, so no abuse occurs.
Crop Hoppers, and mob hoppers.
Again, self explanatory. Makes the server more fun and enjoyable.
I'm pretty sure all of the factions players know what these are, and I wont bother wasting my time explaining.
Pot-PvP.
Well this idea would only work out if the owners are 100% sure the server won't be that laggy, since pot-pvp in laggy servers is just impossible and that will make people quit instantly. To balance this out, as I meantion above in the post, make gapples pretty rare. So if this gets added in any way, please make sure the server won't be laggy, it will ruin the PvP experience entirely.
Quests and Faction missions.
This would make the server a bit more fun, and if you're bored you can just go ahead and do these things.
Quests - self explanatory, has a quest, if you get everything required you get a prize, harder the challenge is, better the prize.
Faction missions - By doing faction missions you obtain some interesting stuff for your faction, maybe like more claims, increase the limit of members in the factions, some prizes, maybe /f chest or something where you can store stuff for your faction. And more interesting ideas if you have one.
Balance Factions.
So a major thing this season was - buffer claims. They should be bannable in general, because this season we had a base with over 400 walls each side, and due to the Jartex TnT limit being too low it was impossible to raid it without glitching. So my suggestion is to make Buffer-Claim bannable.
Allow printer - It is very helpful when cannoning, not making the cannon, but stacking sand. It is hard to stack sand for a 255 stacker, so with printer it would be a bit more easier, and the fact that printer is laggy for most servers it won't really effect making cannons, since it's basically impossible to make a cannon with it.
Allow to /sethome in enemy territory but it will be deleted in 30 minutes, so if you are raiding someone solo, or with a team (doesn't matter), you don't have to set a home at your cannon and then fly or go back to the base. (If this gets added, please make sure no glitches will be possible).

These are some extra features that I just wanted to mention.
No fly in enemy territory, makes the server less pay-to-win.

A better shop, because this season it was just horrible, a lot of cannoning stuff was missing, still some other blocks missing. And one more thing I forgot to mention is potions in shop, this was very annoying this season because you couldn't buy them anywhere and you had to brew them.

I would like to see /coinflip back, it was a fun thing to spend your time on and risk your money. This would be a good idea at the start of the season, people will have chances to get richer.

These were the ideas I came in mind, and the ones I liked the most.

Last edited:

Bermuda

First of all my ign is Vyrthian, i am a very old player & a donator for over $100+ and i alredy quited the server but there might be a chance i might come back to factions. In my opinion on the stuff that you need to add to improve the server and bring other players in it is to first of all add back /repairer in combat many players quited the server because of that such as Shockman, Vyrthian (Me), GTC1, Osaki212, Viiremixz_ and more. I know you said that this was a accident but it was a very good thing and it made players keep playing and it made the server unique so pls add back /repairer in combat. Second of all you need to add more stuff in the airdrop crates or envoys because alot of good players are not going to the envoys because they are useless. Third and the last thing is that Make more events such as raid events, Boss events, more koth & more koth loot. So these the things i think you should add to this beautiful server Jartex Network or factions.
UMMMM Its either your dumb or idk. Don’t add /repairer back at all. Sorry but thats stupid, it will take years just to kill one person .

Status
Not open for further replies.