Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Future of factions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceBroz

1 faction server is perfect because of the lack of competition. 1 faction dominates and there are 2-3 factions that try to catch up. if one of those 2-3 factions moves out of the server, no competition.
Things that should be added:
-Make pvp more entertaining(add outpost)
-Less p2w(trench picks, sell wands should be bought from in game currency rather than irl money)
-Easier Economy( Why? Half the server is broke and doesn't have any value thus making raids tedious. With an easier economy there would be richer raids, keeping the server alive and entertaining).
-Custom Enchants(By this I mean removing all the other custom enchants and keeping the ones that don't affect pvp, only keep the ones that give you potion affects)
-Allow unlimited fixed above Spartan titan rank???
- Spawner durability or Money for mining spawners(WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ADDED LAST MAP NEVER HAPPEND)
-LESS PV's. Why??!? because everyone has their loot in the pv's and no loot in chests so when u raid someone u don't get anything good from chests.
-for gods sake, I didn't even play last map but the amount of bases with mistakes I seen was unreal. So make a tutorial on how to make a PROPER BASE.(Can get help from me or norskate :)]
-no warp fps, everyone just spider hacks to the top for safety. just make /warp pvp with drop and they cant get back up.
-Printer would be good, for anyone saying they can printer cannons, no they cant. if u use printer for a cannon it will mess it up
-remove bow boosting

that's it
I like all of this except maybe the unlimited fix thing. Btw bow boosting was already removed ;)

Hithy

Addicted Member
Well here is my opinion about the spawner durability.
So yeah, the spawer durability is a good idea, I would like it to be implemented in the server, and that could change the factions experience for ever.
In my opinion spawer durability should work like that - When you place a spawner, you have 5 minutes to mine it, so in case you place it wrong, you can mine it down again. And if the 5 minute mark has passed, you can't mine them for a certain time, I don't know, maybe like 3 days, so just in case you move to another base.

I'm not sure how this would effect the server with the times and counting everything.

ShadowFire69

i think we should have more ranks like hero villain superhero supervillain for some more kits and i you should add ranks that you can buy in i real life and ingame currency for the ingame currency you have to make it super expensive like 20M or 8M thats my suggestion.
Btw 20m-8m is enough at all....
Like Everyone now has above 10m
for example AsuraWrath he has 1b

ShadowFire69

I would say make it just like SBD Adding New CE's and the /transfer feature
With Mob coins or u can make it something else like f missions with f coins

Trynic

1. Reset factions
2. Reset all ranks
3. Change prices on ranks?? Way too expensive
4. Make buyable in-game ranks for those who can’t use irl money
5. Have voting keys drop better stuff (more money for server, and more ppl will do it like me cuz it takes time and nothing comes out of it)
6. Maybe like a daily login bonus, like free money for kit, or voting kit (after voting certain amounts you get rewards along with keys)
7. More staff?? Too many hackers, no fun in pvping anywhere
8. Add water and lava regen back maybe?
9. Disable mcmmo, doesn’t work too well and no point rn
10. Maybe not allow scamming cuz it can be retarded sometimes
11. Better drops from drop party and war zone crates for the regular players to get better (motivate more players to stay and play than not get anywhere due to the high rank ppl always getting everything
12. Limited enchants on gear should probably stay the same, it’s a good balance in pvp to not let the one with more enchants win
13. Bring back black and white scroll drops from the dusts
14. Make jn factions not so p2w, plebs get nothing, ranked ppl get everything through their irl money and no fun nor connection between the two groups
Give the plebs more of a shot than to just suck it up for not having money

Status
Not open for further replies.