Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - Future of factions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
7LCMmWR.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with. We are personally thinking of maby a second faction server; this could be an OPfactions server, just a vanilla faction server. Or should we stick with the current factions server and reset this server? And what needs to be added on this server?

We don't know what you guys want...

Please note: We know you guys would like to see an HCF server, but this will not work on a craked servers, too many hackers you can bypass bans and much more. This will just ruin the whole hcf experience.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Attachments

• Fac.jpg
    Fac.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 8

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
I would say fix the current one before making a sec one. If a sec one is added just make it similar to current with a few changes such as no mcmmo etc.

BlueTyler

i think we should have more ranks like hero villain superhero supervillain for some more kits and i you should add ranks that you can buy in i real life and ingame currency for the ingame currency you have to make it super expensive like 20M or 8M thats my suggestion.

Ghost_43

How about we get potion merchants that sell potions to players. Or faction ranks that enable factions to have more members or warps.

Rushil Patel

A suggestion would be OP factions where ranks could be bought in game. This would help so that people who grind a lot would be able to get ranks and gkits etc.

#M7

1- Add Crop Hopper
2-make ranks in game
3-make a way on fps so hacker when get taged don't fly up like when he taged build somthing that block his way to fps

meHaX

Some of the things I would like to see in the next factions.
-Some more custom enchants
-Some server events
-JartexBot as a Boss to get some gkits
- Rankup Factions for some perks
-Crystals.Crystals can be used to save up and summon some gkits bosses to obtain some gkits
-Remove inactive Facs so some names aren't taken for people who are active :)
-Special potions you can buy
-Special potions you can gamble to make them better
-Instead of making Koth weekly make it daily but make the rewards less op.
-Special monthly events like staffs vs players for rewards for which team wins? (xD)
-Make it less pay2win like making it for players to obtain gen buckets
-Different planets you can travel to, to obtain special rewards (gkits,gkits items, dust) like Planet X (Aliens) fight them claim the land and get your rewards while fighting other players
-Balance out the economy
-Each time there a special day add a boss in that goes with it like a Santa for Christmas or a jack o lantern boss for Halloween.
-Up the limits to a faction, I'm suggesting 40 or something like that.
-daily, weekly, monthly events for more interesting gameplay.
-make the border longer (in my opinion).

Reactions: #M7
Status
Not open for further replies.