0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Competition Factions - Faction Top Results | February the 28TH 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
well, with all the proof that we gave to .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; vertical-align: middle; } voodootje0 voodootje0 @voodootje0 he let u also win, why arguing!?!?!?
hello dear Arrydzn,

in the proof that nikola sent you get clearly explained how AntiRacist insided us on someones account, and then gave value to them to boost their ftop.
Without this value, Antiracist would be on ftop5 or 6 right now, and also, because the inside happened it slowed us down from searching for makeusays's value, giving him another headstart on f top.
And also, i dont know which rules we broke this map. Im quite certainly sure, we didnt break any rule on jartexnetwork.com/rules , if you think we did, send me the rule we broke and explain how we broke it.
Compared to what AntiRacist anyways, it would be very little. The only rule I can think of that we broke is "raid teaming" since it can be count as teaming that if a faction didnt start raiding, and we defend them, that its teaming (even tho the raid didnt start). But other than that I really dont know which rules (from jartexnetwork.com/rules ) we broke.

Arrydzn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
hello dear Arrydzn,

in the proof that nikola sent you get clearly explained how AntiRacist insided us on someones account, and then gave value to them to boost their ftop.
Without this value, Antiracist would be on ftop5 or 6 right now, and also, because the inside happened it slowed us down from searching for makeusays's value, giving him another headstart on f top.
And also, i dont know which rules we broke this map. Im quite certainly sure, we didnt break any rule on jartexnetwork.com/rules , if you think we did, send me the rule we broke and explain how we broke it.
Compared to what AntiRacist anyways, it would be very little. The only rule I can think of that we broke is "raid teaming" since it can be count as teaming that if a faction didnt start raiding, and we defend them, that its teaming (even tho the raid didnt start). But other than that I really dont know which rules (from jartexnetwork.com/rules ) we broke.
didnt ask

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
nonetheless, we still ran off the jews from grace period (if anyone still remember them) and these France kids who thought they can raid us XD

Arrydzn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
nonetheless, we still ran off the jews from grace period (if anyone still remember them) and these France kids who thought they can raid us XD
wait till next map kid

Status
Not open for further replies.