Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakonnz

Hello everyone, I would like to start of by saying that there is a lot of hackers in factions right now, They usually use any sort of hacks and it works, they use fly hacks, killaura /anti-kb, no fall and a lot of other hacks and they don't get kicked. I would like to say that we need a anti-cheat that will kick those hackers when the anti-cheat realizes that there is a hacker using killaura or fly. We usually always die from hackers, and if we also trap the hackers in our trap, they just use fly hacks to fly. So I really think that we need a anti-cheat to kick them when they use these sort of hacks.

Thanks for reading my application, hope you enjoyed it.

King regards:
~ Drakonn

ProGamerAP

I agree that on factions currently there are a lot of hackers. I am constantly getting messages complaining there are hackers. As the main staff who plays factions I can understand this frustration. All I can recommend is to have a recording software. I am mostly on playing factions especially during the nights. Also you can message me on discord at ProGamerAP#9916 and you can send me the videos of people hacking and I will ban straight away.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
An interesting though occurred to me, you see these hackers that aren't kicked, and assume that the anticheat doesn't kick hackers. But the thing is, you wouldn't be able to see the hackers that the anticheat kicks, in which case you only see the one's that aren't kicked, while in reality a significant amount of the hackers are being kicked.

Kiito

Donator
Donator
An interesting though occurred to me, you see these hackers that aren't kicked, and assume that the anticheat doesn't kick hackers. But the thing is, you wouldn't be able to see the hackers that the anticheat kicks, in which case you only see the one's that aren't kicked, while in reality a significant amount of the hackers are being kicked.
He's right.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Recording and reporting hackers is a waste of time. In this time they will store their stuff in vaults and get the next account.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Right

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
This seems like a suggestion to me. And it also have been suggested already.

~Thread Locked
If you have any question regarding this subject, contact me on Discord: DoritoKiip#0607

Status
Not open for further replies.