Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[EXPOSING LEVI]

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Today I made this thread to congratulate Levi, Red, Redorian, Vergil, Gov'nor, Alucard, Soldier Donculous, or whatever you want to call him. This young man reached 100.000 messages on discord. An insane number if you ask me. But is it just what it seems like? No. I've known him for a while now and I discovered the truth behind him.

His 2 most popular names are Redorian and Levi. Redorian has 8 letters. Levi has 4. He has 1 real name. 8 - 4 - 1 = 3. Guess what has 3 corners? Illuminati!

But there is more. Way more. If you Google Levi you find the brand Levi Strauss & Co. This brand is famous for it's clothing. Redorian also wears clothes. Coincidence? I don't think so. The logo of Levi is red. Redorian went under the name of Red. Redorian also has red in his name. Red is a movie. One of the script writers of Red is Warren Ellis. This writer was born in Essex, England. This lays next to London. Guess where Redorian comes alot? London. The city has 6 letters, red had 3. 6 - 3 = 3. Guess what has 3 corners!
Now we have exposed Red but the other part of his name not. 'Orian'. When you Google Orian you find a concretecental from Belgium. In Belgium is the headoffice of the European Union. Currently United Kingdom wants to leave the European Union. The head office of the parlement of the United Kingdom is in London. In this building works John Bercow. He is the chairman. All he shouts is 'order'. Guess what is also an order? The 'order of the illuminati'.

I've exposed Redorian for being a member of the illuminati. I want you all to just open your eyes and be afraid about this man. He has a purpose with his 100.000 messages. Not just flex with it. No. Unconsciously he is influencing us with his filthy new world order theory. How? Messages has 8 letters. 100.000 has 6 numbers. All performed by 1 person. 8 - 6 + 1 = 3. Unconsciously we suck this up and eventually, we will be casuals of his theory. That's why he loves to say 'I see'. This proves it's not only 3 corners that make the illuminati triangle. Also the all-seeing eye.

Be aware.