Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Everything (Literally everything)

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Everything (Literally everything)

Description:
I want you ALL to know that this will be a really really long suggestion so if there is any mistyping or something is not in order then please forgive me and bare with me, thanks for reading all of this if you for real!

Some of the suggestions might REPEAT in this suggestion.

---====== Custom Enchants NOT working ======---

1) Trap - Not working at all, no efforts in any parts of pvp (Should give Slowness 3 on Trap 1 and Slowness 7 on Trap 2) (LEGENDARY TIER)

2) Angelic - Works BARE minimum (Gives 50 seconds of Regen 6 but it's extremely rare, make it such as if you get hit then the enchant RANDOMLY heals you ---> 4 Levels ---> More healing every level, last level 2-3 hearts out of 10 every heal and more prock rate)
(MYTHIC TIER, could be upgraded to Legendary as there are no enchants for Armour in Legendary Tier)

3) Piercing - Works but pretty whack enchant (Has a chance to deal double damage, I'll get to the glowing parts of this enchant later if there could be some addons, legendary enchants)

4) Blessed - Works barely (Should remove debuffs, if you have Drunk 4 then the enchant just removes Mining Fatigue which leaves you with Slowness which is technically the biggest debuff while wearing Drunk)

5) Glory - Pretty useless enchant, to be probably removed, no use really (Gives Regen 3 on a kill, on a chance)

6) Block - Legendary Enchant, 3 levels, I have so far not seen an effect of this enchant.
Revamp later.

7) Silence - Doesn't work literally. (It really has no use, either it removes the effect on opponent completely for 15-20 seconds or do something else, I'll get to that later)

8) Nutrition - Doesn't regen hunger.

9) Rage - Not working simply.

---====== Reworks Needed on these CUSTOM ENCHANTS ======---
1) Block - Revamp it such as if it procks then it says in chat that "Block Prock" and the resistance for it should be custom and shouldn't be a vanilla effect because that'd mess up your God Apple resistance. (Make the prock chances high because it's REALLY REALLY hard to blockhit in 1.8 pvp)

2) Piercing - Revamp it such as it IGNORES a piece of armour (On a chance) and deals damage.

3) Snipe - The enchant deals like 0.5 hearts of damage more (Maxed Level Power 5 Bow) from around 50 blocks of distance, pretty useless enchant.

4) Ender Walker - While pvping a chance to give you 6-10 absorbtion hearts (High rate because it's an Immortal Enchant)

5) Clarity sometimes doesn't work so make that a thing to work.

6) Devour - (Axe Enchant) Deals more damage to players using a sword.

7) Enrage - Deals more damage for some time if you get hit from multiple entities / players.
(Like if it's a 5v1 and you're taking continuous damage from different enemies then there's a chance to deal more damage --> Stacks on Fast Turn or Double Damage ;)

8) Rage - Make this enchant into Legendary tier and make it deal 4% more damage on every combo hit. So if you hit your opponent, you deal normal damage to them and if you hit them again without them hitting you, your damage gets increased by 4%, next hit = 8% and hence multiples of 4s. (NOTE : The rage enchant effect will stop once the opponent hits you back making them breaking your rage stacks)

---====== NEW ENCHANTS TO BE ADDED ======---

1) Ice Aspect - Slight chance to freeze your enemy not allowing them to move or hit anyone for 2 seconds.
[LEGENDARY]
[3 LEVELS]
(Sword / Axe Enchant)

2) Destruction - A slight chance to deal massive damage to all players near you (Not in your MCMMO party) by a lightning strike.
[IMMORTAL]
[10 LEVELS]
(Chestplate Enchant)

3) Divine - Makes you invincible for 10 seconds (Procks on a low rate) Every level progresses more prock rate and more seconds so lvl 1 = 1 second, 2 = 2 and so on.
[IMMORTAL]
[10 LEVELS]
(Armour Enchant)

4) Ninja - Makes you invisible for 5 seconds (On a VERY VERY low prock rate)
[LEGENDARY]
[5 LEVELS]
(Leggings Enchant)

5) Summoner - Makes Zombies to spawn with you to help you out in PvP! (These zombies will obviously have high health so they won't get just 1 tapped) Each level spawns more entities and more damage / health for the entities.
[LEGENDARY]
[10 LEVELS]
(Boots Enchant)

6) Escapist - A slight chance to give you Speed 4 for 15 seconds, Regen 7 for 10 seconds and removes all debuffs for 15 seconds.
[IMMORTAL]
[3 LEVELS]
(Helmet Enchant)

7) Radioactive - Chance to give your opponent a random debuff if they hit you. (Level 1 = Debuff on level 1 like Slowness 1 or Weakness 1 and 2 for level 2)
[MYTHICAL]
[2 LEVELS]
(Helmet Enchant)

8) Virus - Chance to gives your opponent weakness on shot (Level = Debuff level)
[MYTHICAL]
[4 LEVELS]
(Bow Enchant)

9) Sling - A chance to pull you towards your bowshot. So if you shot your bow with Sligher enchant on it on South Direction, you'll be jumped towards south direction. (A fun enchant) More level = more travelling.
[LEGENDARY]
[3 LEVELS]
(Bow Enchant)

10) Headshot - Deals more damage if you shoot an arrow into an opponent's head. (Stacks with other bow enchants)
[LEGENDARY]
[5 LEVELS]
(Bow Enchant)

11) Counter - A chance to redirect your opponent's attack onto them.
[MYTHICAL]
[3 LEVELS]
(Boots Enchant)

12) Mending - A good chance to regain your armour's durability if you hit someone.
[IMMORTAL]
[10 LEVELS]
(All Armour)

13) Ravenous - Chance to inflict hunger with a bowshot.
[BASIC]
[3 LEVELS]
(Bow Enchant)

14) Ender Mastery - Makes your ender pearls travel way further.
[MYTHICAL]
[4 LEVELS]
(Chestplate Enchant)

15) MobAura - A good chance to kill double entities while you're grinding. So instead of 1 blaze it removes 2 blazes from the stack and gives you double loot + exp and gives you a message in chat (MobAura Prock) First 3 levels = 1 extra mob with low rate. 4-6 levels = more rate and 2 extra mobs at a time on a chance.
[IMMORTAL]
[6 LEVELS]
(Sword / Axe Enchant)

16) Coins - A chance to give you mobcoins.
[MYTHICAL]
[10 LEVELS]
(Sword / Axe Enchant)

17) Ticks - A chance to set this enchant off which deals damage to enemies around you in ticks (Each level progressive ticks, 1-2 hearts of damage per tick so level 2 = 2 ticks 3 = 3 and so on)
[IMMORTAL]
[5 LEVELS]
(Axe Enchant)

18) Bleed - A chance to inflict ticks to your enemies (Normal bleed ticks like sw0rd mcmmo ones, deals less damage because it's not supposed to be op, only annoying while pvping)
[MYTHIC]
[5 LEVELS]
(Sword Enchant)

19) Swordsman - Deals more damage to players who are wielding a bow.
[LEGENDARY]
[3 LEVELS]
(Chestplate Enchant)

20) Bowman - Your bowshots travel further.
[RARE]
[3 LEVELS]
(Bow Enchant)

21) Tank - Gives you Resistance Buff Effect. (Progressive Method)
[LEGENDARY]
[3 LEVELS]
(Chestplate Enchant)

---====== ADDONS FOR ISLAND PROTECTION ======---
(!) NOTE : The owner of the island can set their island perms such that outside players who are cooped can mine spawners or can't mine spawners for protection purposes! (!)

1) Island Members - Can break / place blocks / open chests / interact with doors and all the basic stuff.
What they cannot do? Invite players to islands, coop players on islands, break or place spawners on island.
2) Island Trainee - Everything with Island Members but included with that they can coop players on island. (Can place spawners too)
3) Island Moderator - Everything as Trainee but can break spawners.
4) Island Co-Leader - Can do everything as Moderator with inviting players to island and promoting them upto Trainee.
5) Island Leader - Daddy

---====== DAILY AND WEEKLY COMPETITIVE PUBLIC CHALLENGES??? =======---

Daily Challenges - If you type /challenges, a gui will come up where you can click on one of either Daily or Weekly.

Challenges will basically be something to be done in a day.
For Example : There's a challenge named "Kill most blazes".
So first 3 players on the server in a day who killed the most blazes will be displayed on the challenge GUI and the GUI will update every 30 minutes which means that players need to grind blazes to compete in the challenge and the one who grinded most blazes will win rewards with /challanges reward.
Some of the rewards can be --> Exp (100k - 1mil), Money (1mil+), Kits, Crate Keys (10 Vote Crate Keys, 5 Rares or 2 Ultras), 32 God Apples, 5 Item Rename Tags, MobCoins, Spawners, Spawner Cases and more!

Same for Weekly Challenges but the rewards will be bigger in weekly challenges.

---====== BIG ADDONS ======---

Add a use to Island Shards (Make them usable in island upgrades such as you need Money, Exp AND Island Shards to upgrade the island)

***!*** REMOVE THE GUI THAT PROCKS UP AS TO CHECK IF YOU ARE AUTOCLICKING / USING MOBAURA ***!***
Make it such as if you are selling loot for straight up 2 minutes or grinding straight up for 5-10 minutes the GUI will prock up, it procking every 5 times you sell for first 5 procks is kind of annoying and is HIGHLY REQUESTED TO BE FIXED as for most of the players it ruins their gameplay (According to them)

Remove Island Challenges and add more Island Missions.

ADD KOTHS INTO WARZONES (Like Warp Pvp and Warp Castle)

I noticed that this season no one used the Warzones since people are obsessed with not aiming and clicking in a blocky game but rather getting friendzoned 24/7 by doing 10v1s and saying ez.

Adding koths will be a good reason for players to pvp in warzones.
NOTE : Only ISLANDS Can cap Koth, party systems won't work here, only trucing the same way would work.

^^^ Good rewards (10 minutes cap time)

Make the Koth builds really whack such that you can knock players off without sweating because god apples are enabled.

ADD OUTPOSTS :-
Add outposts on /warp outpost (New warp) such that people can cap outposts which takes 3 minutes to cap (Less time on more island players)

Advantages -> More chance to get mob heads / Exp multiplier for 1.2% and more.

For /baltop --> If you type /baltop, you will only be available for first 10 pages (First 100 players basically)
This might reduce lag because I've seen that it takes way too long for /baltop to load up and that might affect the RAM and stuff.

---====== Custom Enchant GUI reworked ======---
Make it such that you can spam dust onto books and not apply dusts to books INDIVIDUALLY (That's annoying and time consuming)

Change the book rates such that the sum of Success and Destroy will be 100.
So if you get a book with 60% success rate then the Destroy rate will be 40% and if you apply either Success Dust or Fixing Dust, it will affect the Success Rate going up (So 10% Fixing dust will give you 70% success and 30% destroy rate and 10% Success dust will do the same)

ADD A CHAT COOLDOWN FOR THE PLAYERS AND SKYDONORS (5 seconds for players and 3 seconds for SkyDonors)

^ Better management of chat.

BIGGER CHUNK AREA (Allows you to afk spawners in a larger area)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Do I need to explain? Nahh

Extra Information:
voodootje0 voodootje0 EOTW (End Of The World, gkits and stuff available on spawn) or unfriend right now.

If anyone has problems or questions regarding with this suggestion then please do message me on discord ;)

(Andeh#7615)

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I'm too lazy to read that but since its from Andeh then probably good plus 1

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1. I was working on a Enchants suggestion but Andy always 1step ahead of me.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I don't agree with 90% of ur new custom enchants idea since they make the game.look more like MMORPG and skills than actual pvp, however the reworks and the other things are nice.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
What if I tell you I read it all. I think its kinda op but I am lovin it. Of course its a +1.